James Rodriguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But who does care really?

RM wins games, James scores goals. This team is steamrolling anyone right now.

Who does care. I'm sick of that "doesn't worth it" attitude that sounds more like damage control than anything. Fact is, RM is doing great.

Would have loved Barca to splash some more money instead of keeping Alves and getting that ugly fraud that Douglas is.

Is it his fault that he probably is not good enough for Barca? Is it his fault that our lot got him instead of a good enough RB? It's not his fault. Don't blame him.

Bertus

Is it his fault that he probably is not good enough for Barca? Is it his fault that our lot got him instead of a good enough RB? It's not his fault. Don't blame him.
I'm not blaming Douglas himself. Just pointing that he's no good, but yeah that's the board fault 100%.

My point was that I don't care how much money Barca or RM spend as long as it serves the purpose of winning games and trophies.

People spit on RM because they overpay, but who cares, it works for them.

I'm sick of that "overpaying is bad" attitude. It's only bad if you lose.

At this rate, RM will get its money back and will give the big finger to Barca fans that keep spouting the "doesn't worth X amount of money" argument that no one cares about.

They overpaid for Bale. Cool story. But Bale participated to that CL victory big time. Since then they sold mass of shirts and goodies.

Seriously, RM fans must be so laughing at us Barca fans that it hurts me to still read that "blabla they overpaid" crap.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Bertus is right though I had my doubts about bale and hames since they were so many other stars but all of them have produced. There score and assist equally. Balanced attack last year with dimaria - bale - Ronaldo - Benz now sub in hames for Dimaria and they get same production. Spectacular 4 headed attack.

We can't even get 3 guys rolling albeit Suarez just started but we need 4.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You can say whatever you want but you can't argue that he's really consistent and that he has a knack for beautiful goals.
"In La Liga so far this season, James Rodriguez Oficial has scored 5 goals, made 5 assists, completed 603 passes and ranks 4th in the team for possession recovery!"

CuleLife4Life

It was an unneeded buy but kid is producing for them and it worked out. Plus Isco got lucky with the Modric injury so he isn't sidelined to the bench like before.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It was an unneeded buy but kid is producing for them and it worked out. Plus Isco got lucky with the Modric injury so he isn't sidelined to the bench like before.

The thing with Real Madrid is that even if they pay 60-100 M for a player and even if he flops,it wouldn't be a disaster at all. RM sells so many shirts and for example JR transfer is linked with some Colombian companys that decided to be partners to RM cause of the transfer. Florentino Perez is a super-smart businessman and he knows what he's doing. And we're pretty lucky that it works most of the time,the latest fail was Illaramendi.

Andrew M

The other issue is that the very expensive players are assets. Di Maria was sold on for big profit. Were Bale sold it would be for at least a break even fee

And the Perez Galactico model is being copied. We are having a decent stab at it and Utd are too, despite not signing superstars quite

CuleLife4Life

I must admit, I didn't think he would flourish the way he did. Still think he is overrated but he has been useful in stepping in DiMaria's shoes.

Home of Barca Fans