James Rodriguez

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is still overrated but that does not mean he can play well right? He will become a very good player in future just not ballon d'or material. Thus means even if modric comes isco will continue to play. Good for them. But who will play the next game? Illara or khedira?

CuleLife4Life

He is still overrated but that does not mean he can play well right? He will become a very good player in future just not ballon d'or material. Thus means even if modric comes isco will continue to play. Good for them. But who will play the next game? Illara or khedira?

I never eve thought he would play well lol. I assumed the World Cup was a one time thing against mediocre sides. HE already surpasses the goal #s of DiMaria's last year.

I think Isco's spot in the starting XI is cemented. He is too good of a player to bench and the Spanish press.fans already have his side. The day he gets benched will be Perez's worst nightmare. James would be good for a rotating sub for the front 3 or in midfield. Problem is Carlo is the opposite of our manager. He doesn't rotate at all.

Khedira will probably play since Carlo doesn't rate Illara.

Morten

James is a very good player, but i feel his absence is a problem for the squad, not neccessarily for the start 11. I rate Isco, Modric and Kroos a bit higher than him, it could also mean more game time for Jese. And maybe its better that we cant start with James as apart of the midfield trio, Khedira or Silva migth give us more balance. So all in all, im not that worried.

EdmondDantes

Double-edged sword on this one. You don't ever wanna see a classy player injured like that but he plays for Real Madrid and that means they'll miss him which could result in a few dropped points when considering their other absentees for their next few games.

Barcadub

Well, he will return after the international break.

Real Madrid and Barcelona both full strength for the title run in.

Alik

I think Morten is trying to say that he's taking it for granted that Madrid will win the league ;)

Home of Barca Fans