James Rodriguez

CuleLife4Life

But James isn´t such a ball-hog like Isco and Ancelotti said he won´t rotate the 3 upfront.

Because he holds on to the ball for too ling, Isco deserves to be on the bench? Ancelotti also said Isco will play every match if healthy so maybe James will be on the bench. He maybe a galactico but Isco is Spanish.

Morten

Cant really read to much into his performance after this match, but i feel that James might be a more efficient player than Isco. I love Isco, but sometimes James is actually a better choice, hope we keep them both happy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cant really read to much into his performance after this match, but i feel that James might be a more efficient player than Isco. I love Isco, but sometimes James is actually a better choice, hope we keep them both happy.

I agree, james is more finished product and has an outcome to his skill. Isco still too raw, he is quite talented but most of time he produces nothing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Isco is gonna have a very hard time getting his titular title back, if he ever gets too, there was little doubt in my mind before today, but that just cemented his faith.

I remember watching him in the world cup, and reading about moves to barça or real, I was sad when I saw an interview about him saying he prefers real madrid :(

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I remember watching him in the world cup, and reading about moves to barça or real, I was sad when I saw an interview about him saying he prefers real madrid :(

WC 2014? If so, he had to say that. A few years ago, he said he was a bit of an anti-madridista.

valk

He's better than Isco. Much more intelligent. Isco is a better dribbler, but James edges him in every other department imo.

Can't believe how good their succession planning is. Once they phase out the BBC, they can build around James, Isco and maybe Hazard. Letting go of players like Makelele, ADM and Alonso aside, their board really is not that bad.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Can't believe how good their succession planning is. Once they phase out the BBC, they can build around James, Isco and maybe Hazard. Letting go of players like Makelele, ADM and Alonso aside, their board really is not that bad.

Letting Alonso wasn't a mistake. He was almost 33 years old and we got 10 M for him. We had to make space since we were buying Kroos and James. Alonso is a great player but he's a liability with his bookings and it was a great time to let go.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Letting Alonso wasn't a mistake. He was almost 33 years old and we got 10 M for him. We had to make space since we were buying Kroos and James. Alonso is a great player but he's a liability with his bookings and it was a great time to let go.

I agree, it just wasn't planned. It was sudden and it hurt us especially that he left right after Di Maria. Alonso leaving on his own was the right thing to do, but Alonso leaving the same summer Di Maria did? That was a horror move.

CuleLife4Life

Do you realy believe Perez will refrain from buying the next hottest thing on the market after Bale and/or CR leave? I think maybe Isco will stay because he is Spanish but James will probably be gone by the next World Cup to make room and budget space for the next galactico.

Letting Alonso go together with Di Maria + only having Illaramendi as cover was one of the worst management decisions in years IMO. Won't disagree that Alonso was at a good age to move on, but Florentino fucked up on finding his replacement.

Do you realy believe Perez will refrain from buying the next hottest thing on the market after Bale and/or CR leave? I think maybe Isco will stay because he is Spanish but James will probably be gone by the next World Cup to make room and budget space for the next galactico.

Depends on how he performs on the pitch, but he is very, VERY popular now. Here in the Philippines, Football is not even a Top 3 sport. But if you ask any girl who's their favorite player, chances are it's either Messi, CR7 or James. Not bad considering how little James has achieved compared to the other two. He is a textbook Galactico if you ask me, although as you said, I won't be surprised if he is phased out in 2-3 years for the next shiny toy to add to Florentino's collection.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't think James will be sold in the next 4 years at least. If he continues developing he could become a beast player.

Home of Barca Fans