Isco

Duke

"Madrid are one of the best, if not the best. I do not close my door but my priority is to play and I do not want to be on the bench. "

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
"Pellegrini has been my footballing father and I know that he wants me in his new project and I would like to continue with him."

"I still need to work on my English though."

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pretty obvious by now. Thank god that with Pellegrini at City, Isco will be given tons of playing time and will be developed well in the team. If the two of them can make an instant impact on English soil, expect the PL media to go crazy over them and Isco to get consideration for an inclusion in the WC squad.

I

instinct

I'm watching the Real game atm and the reporter said, that City is not interested in Isco anymore because they think that their offense is good enough.

Sources or opinions?

Beast

The Observer
I'm watching the Real game atm and the reporter said, that City is not interested in Isco anymore because they think that their offense is good enough.

Sources or opinions?

Conclusion based on there Chairman interview

and looks like Malaga insist on the 35 Mil cash which means we might look elsewhere if they don't lower their demands to be much less cash plus player

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Being better than Nasri isn't that much of an achievement in my opinion, every time I've seen him he hasn't played well...

frostdude1

I actually would rather Isco go to Madrid than Man City.
I hate the whole "EPL is the best league in the world" BS

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Heard rumours Mourinho wants him at Chelsea. What's the point? It'd be a shame to let a good player rot on the bench.

I hope he doesn't go to City though, gtfo!

Home of Barca Fans