Isco

rafals

If they go for Isco, Kaka and Callejon along with possibly Di Maria will leave. Although it's still a messed up situation as Real should promote Jese instead of looking outside for young talents.

Isn't Jese more of a winger rather than a typical playmaker? I didn't have many occasions to watch him, I just remember him from the last year's Euro which Spain won against Greece. And by the way, Greece had and AMAZING young talent in their squad, a left winger. Can't remember his name or his club though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Isn't Jese more of a winger rather than a typical playmaker? I didn't have many occasions to watch him, I just remember him from the last year's Euro which Spain won against Greece. And by the way, Greece had and AMAZING young talent in their squad, a left winger. Can't remember his name or his club though.

Jese is a winger however Isco's presence could push him out because they'd likely move Ozil to the right wing to fit him in

CR7-Ozil-Jese

or

CR7-Isco-Ozil

And with players of those caliber, they won't stand being 'rotation players' for long

Duke

What makes you say that. Real have been more strongly linked recently

He is Pellegrini's boy, and Pellegrini would want to have his playmaker with him. I'm sure he is already trying to convince him. Beside Sheikh Mansour money>>> Florentino Pérez's banking backup

Andrew M

He is Pellegrini's boy, and Pellegrini would want to have his playmaker with him. I'm sure he is already trying to convince him. Beside Sheikh Mansour money>>> Florentino Pérez's banking backup

You're not basing this on anything. Madrid are clearly closer to him.

fcbdna

Banned

I have to agree with you on this one..... Although for most "Spaniards" turning down Madrid is somewhat impossible.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I read he's also linked with Inter but I don't have any hope when the competition is Madrid or City, and tbh I wouldn't blame him anyway. It's probably just the papers throwing another club in there regardless.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only rumours so far, so I still hope that he's smart enough to stay away from that shit club.

jklz

I thought Isco was a Barça fan.. I mean, he even called his dog Messi :lol:

Hope he doesn't go to Madrid, he's much better in the midfield than he is on the wings and considering Özil is the 10 there..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Both Isco and Pellegrini praised eachother a lot today. Pellegrini said he was Isco's "footballing dad" and Isco said he owed his success to Pellegrini and that he wanted to play under his rule (something like that, can't remember the exact phrases).

Duke

Both Isco and Pellegrini praised eachother a lot today. Pellegrini said he was Isco's "footballing dad" and Isco said he owed his success to Pellegrini and that he wanted to play under his rule (something like that, can't remember the exact phrases).

tumblr_inline_mggzedwSKp1qfb1ni.gif

Hope that means he's going to City and not RM :lol:

Home of Barca Fans