Isco

Cule4life

The Culest
This team was better:-

-------------------------------Dida-------------------------------

----Cafu----------Nesta----------------Stam------------Maldini-------------

------------------------------Pirlo-----------------------------------------------

------------------Gattuso------------Seedorf-----------------------------------

----------------------------Kaka--------------------------------------

--------------Shevchenko------------Crespo------------------------

Crespo instead of Pippo.

32707-Hell-no-gif-e2AG.jpeg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hope the new coach can actually develop him there and he doesn't end up with the likes of Sahin or Canales. If he succeeds at Madrid he will grow very well and be a great star for the next generation of the NT as well. It'll be cool to see all the young Spanish rivalries team up on the international stage such as Isco, Thiago, Jese, Deulofeu, etc.

Speaking of which I REALLY hope the new coach can bring Jese up as he is a very exciting player who deserves a lot better than he is getting right now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
cant you see thats the team that played the CL final 2005? and ofcourse lost to liverpool thats why he post it...

Not at all.

Stam > Kaladze

Crespo for me was a better all round striker to Inzaghi. Don't see what's so wrong personally.

Banana-Rama

where is he going to fit in at madrid with di maria, ronaldo, ozil, modric, callejon already there, they haven't even found a buyer for kaka yet...

BarcaGirl

where is he going to fit in at madrid with di maria, ronaldo, ozil, modric, callejon already there, they haven't even found a buyer for kaka yet...

I think Callejon is gone for sure. There were also rumors of selling Di Maria. This is going to be a very long summer. ;)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If they go for Isco, Kaka and Callejon along with possibly Di Maria will leave. Although it's still a messed up situation as Real should promote Jese instead of looking outside for young talents.

Home of Barca Fans