Isco

Superfly

Banned
778748881.gif

778756560.gif

:worthy:

MessiDinho10

Damn I want him to be ours, unfortunately there is no place for him. If Cesc leaves he might be a good replacement. Iniesta - Xavi as first choice and Isco - Thiago as back up :worthy:

ceefoo

Spain U21 vs Russia U21

Damn I want him to be ours, unfortunately there is no place for him. If Cesc leaves he might be a good replacement. Iniesta - Xavi as first choice and Isco - Thiago as back up :worthy:
Really enjoyed his skills and tricks yesterday.:tiphat: But as you said, unfortunately there isn't room for him here.:(

ceefoo

Cesc wouldn't go to Malaga. We could send him back to Arsenal or sell him to Man Utd for 30 million and then buy Isco. But that is too good to be true
It was meant as a joke, hence the :lol:

I wouldn't really want to get rid of :cesc:... I do actually like him.:D

Banana-Rama

How is that even a dive? You can clearly see the Russian's right foot clip Isco's left...

the contact is tiny, he could easily stay on his feet and go past the player there but he takes the easy option and takes a dive instead, you don't see players going to ground like that at the sunday league team i played for, we took kicks all the time and just got on with it...

Home of Barca Fans