Felipe Anderson

R

Ryu Hayabusa

In the end both Bayern and PSG are set to dominate their respective leagues in the foreseeable future outside of the odd season here and there.

YES! And that is why his whole argument in regard to competitivness within the league was utter shite. PSG are the Bayern of France, just not as good.

Jair Ventura

YES! And that is why his whole argument in regard to competitivness within the league was utter shite. PSG are the Bayern of France, just not as good.

It isn't utter shite because you want it be. Historically and today, Ligue 1 is more competitive than the Bundesliga. That's a fact. I mean, you just acknowledged yourself that Paris didn't assume the lead in the French championship until match day 30, whereas Bayern has steamrolled it's competition from the onset, leaving the German championship void of drama or suspense. That's not even getting into the rest of the table, which shows 18 points separating places 3-6 in the Bundesliga while that number is only 6 for Ligue 1.

That isn't to say Paris isn't the class of France, they are, but it's peer clubs are a lot closer to it than those in the Bundelisga are to Bayern.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Showed a lot of quality, everything except the final ball...Juventus were incapable of marking him

BrazilFan

I'm not fully convinced yet. Still think he needs another season at Lazio before a team shells out 30 million for him.

Co0ter

He dribbled into players and lost the ball countless times. His final ball was dreadful.

How did Juventus have a hard time marking him? He was supposed to be a striker and he had to play the majority of the game near midfield.

Co0ter

Did you watch yesterday's game? He wasn't even close to the final third the majority of the time. He was sitting deep and would make a run once in a while. He had a very tough game, even the announcers mentioned it. Couldn't do much right.

Jombi

Yes, I watched it and I thought he was one of Lazio's best players (in addition to De Vrij of course). He isnt a striker. Klose is their striker.

Home of Barca Fans