Felipe Anderson

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=19661]Juvens[/MENTION], I got confused because you guys were discussing Lacazette in Anderson's thread. I apologize.

Though I must say, even though I like Lacazette, I don't think he is a better player than Neymar.

Jair Ventura

[MENTION=19661]Juvens[/MENTION], I got confused because you guys were discussing Lacazette in Anderson's thread. I apologize.

Though I must say, even though I like Lacazette, I don't think he is a better player than Neymar.

I understand someone preferring Neymar. I believe they're in the same tier though, maybe the top 2 young goal scorers in the world.

vukkapor

Gosh, of course he isn't... Do some of you doubt it? Neymar is the best young player in the world.

Lacazzete topic :D

Hasn't yet regained his pre injury form but picked up a goal via penalty nonetheless. At 23, he's the most underrated striker in Europe imo. He's a better individual talent right now than Neymar imo, more in the mold of a Suarez to Neymar's Cavani. Stronger on the ball and in the air, comparable vision, more powerful boot, and so on. I expect him to make noise in European play next season as OL looks to qualify for the UCL.

edit: picked up another goal in extra time, putting him at 27 goals in all competitions through 25 games.

Jair Ventura

There are already five matches in which the president of the Paris-based Al Khelaifi has sent its emissaries to follow live the Lazio, and the intention would be to speed up the time to beat the competition of Manchester City. It should be said that at the time the Lazio president Claudio Lotito has remained motionless on his decision to keep Felipe in Formello again for another year, and this not weaken the squad for the next season. If the formation led by Pioli fails access the next edition of the Champions League, then it would become very difficult to retain the player. PSG looks forward to the verdict of the challenge of St. Paul where the Lazio will know his future, and meanwhile has prepared an offer from thirty million to be delivered on the desk of Claudio Lotito. In the negotiations it could be also included also the card of Jean-Christophe Bahebeck, world champion with France Under-20 out of contract in 2019

http://www.ilcalciomagazine.it/feli...onti-30-milioni-per-il-successore-di-lavezzi/

Home of Barca Fans