Felipe Anderson

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't think so either. 25M is more realistic, I guess. So I'm not even sure they are really in for him. Griezmann or Di Maria are more likely targets from what I've read in the past few days. If he joins, then as rotation winger and prospect for the future, not so much for the now.

Bertus

I don't think so either. 25M is more realistic, I guess. So I'm not even sure they are really in for him. Griezmann or Di Maria are more likely targets from what I've read in the past few days. If he joins, then as rotation winger and prospect for the future, not so much for the now.

Yup. Because there's always the risk of a player "being good one season, and doing crap right after".

Di Maria and Griezmann are better choices. They are proven players (more than felipe at least imo)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, they will also cost at least twice the money though. :p

Jair Ventura

How would Bayern get him for 15 when Lazio got him for 8? He was always supposed to be awesome out of Santos, he just struggled with injuries his first season. He's just living up to expectations now.

Also, he's every bit as good as Depay. He'll probably go for a comparable fee.

Bertus

How would Bayern get him for 15 when Lazio got him for 8? He was always supposed to be awesome out of Santos, he just struggled with injuries his first season. He's just living up to expectations now.

Also, he's every bit as good as Depay. He'll probably go for a comparable fee.

Let's hope not 80M!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope PSG sign him so I can see Juvens say he's better than Neymar so I can troll him a bit more again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh. Seems you know who I am though. One of us is better at this than the other.

Not easy to forget someone who hypes up all the Ligue 1 players there is.

Like this.

Hasn't yet regained his pre injury form but picked up a goal via penalty nonetheless. At 23, he's the most underrated striker in Europe imo. He's a better individual talent right now than Neymar imo, more in the mold of a Suarez to Neymar's Cavani. Stronger on the ball and in the air, comparable vision, more powerful boot, and so on. I expect him to make noise in European play next season as OL looks to qualify for the UCL.

edit: picked up another goal in extra time, putting him at 27 goals in all competitions through 25 games.

On top of all this, Paris already has 22 year old Lucas Moura, who in my opinion is a more polished player than Neymar in all but finishing.

Jair Ventura

Not easy to forget someone who hypes up all the Ligue 1 players there is.

Like this.

Yea, one of us is most definitely better at this than the other:

1. Lacazette was just voted Ligue 1 player of the year over Ibra, Verratti, and Pastore after scoring 31 goals and 6 assist in 33 matches. My personal evaluations had a lot to do with this of course.

2. Lucas Moura has better pace, is a better dribbler, and passer than Neymar. I edited his attributes before the season to make it so.

Last edited:

vukkapor

Yea, one of us is most definitely better at this than the other:

1. Lacazette was just voted Ligue 1 player of the year over Ibra, Verratti, and Pastore after scoring 31 goals and 6 assist in 33 matches. My personal evaluations had a lot to do with this of course.

2. Lucas Moura has better pace, is a better dribbler, and passer than Neymar. I edited his attributes before the season to make it so.

Just lol, ok, so he scored a lot of goals this year, but to say he is a bigger talent than Neymar is just ridiculous..

And I can agree that Moura has better pace, they are about the same at passing but he's not a better dribbler for sure ;)

Jair Ventura

Just lol, ok, so he scored a lot of goals this year, but to say he is a bigger talent than Neymar is just ridiculous..

He didn't just score a bunch of goals, he lead his team to the UCL through finishing 2nd in the league. If you think Neymar is better, whatever, but there isn't enough separating the two for me to argue one way or the other.

And I can agree that Moura has better pace, they are about the same at passing but he's not a better dribbler for sure ;)

I'd give Moura the edge over just about anyone short of Messi and Hazard in terms of dribbling, but I could be biased. I know he completed more dribbles per match than Neymar in the UCL, but even without verifying their statistics I'd give Lucas the edge. Just seems to be much smoother with the ball at his feet. His passing statistics are also better, averaging better percentages while grabbing one less assist in 7 less matches, but I understand stats don't tell the whole story. Just giving a reason why I believe the way I do.

Last edited:

vukkapor

I know he did that, and I also think he is a great player but I think he isn't talented as Neymar..
I'd give Moura the edge over just about anyone short of Messi and Hazard in terms of dribbling, but I could be biased. I know he completed more dribbles per match than Neymar in the UCL, but even without verifying their statistics I'd give Lucas the edge. Just seems to be much smoother with the ball at his feet. His passing statistics are also better, averaging better percentages while grabbing one less assist in 7 less matches, but I understand stats don't tell the whole story. Just giving a reason why I believe the way I do.
I believe Neymar isn't used to passing the ball so much, he likes to dribble but he is learning slowly.. Neymar's dribbling and skills in general while he was in Santos amazed me, you could see he has something else, that X factor..

Home of Barca Fans