Ernesto Valverde - V1

George_Costanza

True, in fact we have made a transfer market in this way: galacticos and without a plan B.
Think that we can play with Dembele, Coutinho, Suarez and Messi together is very sexy, very galacticos, but it's absurd, or better said: very galacticos (=bye bye CL)
totally unbalanced.
Someone still romantically thinks they can play nowadays with Messi as false 9 with Dembele and Coutinho... absurd, I already see
100000 horizontal passes and try to pass in the center against a wall of 11 opponents, the same tactics of the last 10 years.
Plan B ? something new, new ideas ? nothing...

We had an exceptionally large budget at our disposal, a case more unique than rare, and we did a transfer merket without logic and sense !! a joke !
This board (with EV) is responsible and have to be sent at home asap.

Coaches around Europe will lose an arm and a leg for the players we have and you are talking about how we can't fit all those talents in the team. Well, I guess you and EV share the same brain. Good coaches will balance the team and have a good system with far fewer talents. I didn't know more talents=more problems. Last season theme for EV supporters, not enough talents and depth. This season's theme is so many talents and galacticos! And I thought I heard it all.

Messigician

I dont want to hear anymore about Pep. Look at his DREADFUL champions league away record.

What has he achieved that's so great since leaving us? And no I don't think City play getter football than us either even under Valverde

MagIX

Coaches around Europe will lose an arm and a leg for the players we have and you are talking about how we can't fit all those talents in the team. Well, I guess you and EV share the same brain. Good coaches will balance the team and have a good system with far fewer talents. I didn't know more talents=more problems. Last season theme for EV supporters, not enough talents and depth. This season's theme is so many talents and galacticos! And I thought I heard it all.

:lol: brainless post, I thought I heard it all, not even worth a reply.

George_Costanza

:lol: brainless post, I thought I heard it all, not even worth a reply.

That's cuz you don't have any reply to it! What you gonna say next? We don't have enough midfielders? or we don't have wingers or we don't have enough goalkeepers? You are just plain stupid.

BarçaBarça

I don't get why Real Madrid stumbling and missing points isn't proof that the league is hard to win, and top-teams don't perform 100% all the time, but we are expected to do just that?

The name of this threat says it all really, everything good is down to Messi or the players, everything bad to Valverde.
If Real is good, it is Valverdes fault we aren't better, if they are bad it is his fault that we don't win the league in december.

Right now he plays with Arthur in midfield and Coutinho up front, things need time, don't panic. It's not like we can't play great, we did that a few days ago against one of the most hyped teams and hyped managers in PL. No crisis, really.

FCBfan22

I don't get why Real Madrid stumbling and missing points isn't proof that the league is hard to win, and top-teams don't perform 100% all the time, but we are expected to do just that?

The name of this threat says it all really, everything good is down to Messi or the players, everything bad to Valverde.
If Real is good, it is Valverdes fault we aren't better, if they are bad it is his fault that we don't win the league in december.

Right now he plays with Arthur in midfield and Coutinho up front, things need time, don't panic. It's not like we can't play great, we did that a few days ago against one of the most hyped teams and hyped managers in PL. No crisis, really.

No win since 15th of September in the league and no crisis? 0.50 win ratio in the league and no crisis?

Yeah.

delancey

Valverde says he doesnt read any criticism but he strikes me as the type of guy to read everything posted about him online and take it to heart.

At least Pep motivates his team, encourages and believes in his bench (including younger players), implements an effective rotation strategy, and dares to play beautiful and attack-minded football, despite having sky-high expectations placed on him on a weekly basis. He is also not afraid to implement his authority by benching and/or selling older club legends who don't match his vision and expectations (Suarez *cough* *cough*). He is without a doubt an inspiring manager and leader who has had a great impact on football over the last 10 years.

Home of Barca Fans