Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: Everything is pointless. We're pointless. Valverde is the manager, he is backed by the board, all we do is waste our time complaining over and over again about the same things like a broken record. It doesn't even matter who's right or wrong, this is the situation and it will carry on. I am going to take it easier this season. Just step back a bit and see what happens.

Not the moment to be very excited watching this team under this manager that's for sure. Having low expectations and not demanding too much for the club is best advised for the time being. Maybe we'll be surprised in the end.

Well, I don't want Barca to fall to obscurity. It's been a source of nice entertainment for decades for me and I don't want to lose it.

Comments are useful in more ways. Fans have an outlet to vent their frustrations or joy and I bet there are people out there who can make a difference who frequent Barca Forum. Particularly in this day of age.

I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP FOOTBALL AND DETERIORATION OF BARCA BRAND.

People are less and less motivated to watch Barca and that should be a gigantic alarm bell for this board.

FCBfan22

People are less and less motivated to watch Barca and that should be a gigantic alarm bell for this board.

Exactly. Also, number of spectators in Camp Nou is very dependable on tourists, who come to watch suposedly great football. For how long will people be prepared to pay for those tickets to watch shitshows?

Waiting to watch Barca was exciting. It's not anymore. You can name Ernie's starting 11 a couple of days before the match. He's just so predictable and afraid of trying things.

Givenchy

since as long as i can remember i always watched Barca any time they were playing. not on tv? fuck it ill stream it. these days and mostly this season im finding myself putting Barca matches on for background noise..

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ernesto ''The weasel'' Valverde would be a perfectly fitting name for him. Mostly based on the things he says in the presser thats followed by what he actually does.

Last edited:

henias

it's just a game after all.

You are here arguing like your life depends on it and they are with their familiea enjoying their millions

And where do they get their "millions" from? From the fans watching them. :facepalm:

If it's just a "game", they wouldnt be earning millions.:lol:

Neymessi

I never thought that under a shit ton of work I would miss a barca match but I confess that I do it a lot these days thanks to EV.

Raketa10

Well great, Real will get rid of their clown and they will probably hire Conte while we wont get rid of this idiot until he destroys our season completely! Fucking Barto...

Catta

What do you guys think about Fonseca, I would love him to be the new Barca coach, he seems talented enough to coach a big club. Don't really know who better would be realistic.

PhilS

OK, those three games before Wembley, Barca sucked, but at least there was rotation. Rotation at this stage of the season will pay big dividends next spring. At the Mestalla, Lenglet got demoted, but that is not really rotation. It is not possible for an unchanged lineup to come back so quickly after such a big game, either emotionally or physically. And the players not in the starting list continue to get more and more depressed.

jairzinho

I wouldn't mind us working with Conte. He's miles ahead of Ernie when it comes to tactics. We can win the La Liga with Messi saving our asses. In CL it's a totally different story. That's where the technical ability of the coach is huuuge in determining how far we end up going.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I wouldn't mind us working with Conte. He's miles ahead of Ernie when it comes to tactics. We can win the La Liga with Messi saving our asses. In CL it's a totally different story. That's where the technical ability of the coach is huuuge in determining how far we end up going.

Would be amazing to watch Barca play with 5 at the back.

Home of Barca Fans