Diego Costa

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was an idiot before, but has gotten 10x worse at Chelsea.

Mourinho effect I guess.

Morten

He has always been a bastard, but he seem less and less interested in football these days. He had a decent first season, considering his injuries, and he was immense for Atletico. But other than those one and a half seasons, he hasnt really been the top class player he is suppose to be, has he?
I mean, he isnt a bad player by any means, but is he world class?

El Flaco

I read he could potentially get a 4 Match ban.

Chelsea's Diego Costa could face four-game ban after Skrtel clash

Referee Mark Clattenburg took no action over the specific incident at the time, but several former referees have said that they would have dismissed the Spain international had they seen it.

However, if Clattenburg did see Costa move his leg towards Skrtel but deemed it accidental, then he could escape action

As he has already been suspended this season, any punishment for the Skrtel incident would carry a four-game ban and see the striker miss games against Stoke, Norwich, Tottenham Hotspur and Bournemouth. He would get a three-game ban for the kick, plus an additional game as it is his second offence.

Last edited:

Trickykid

I wonder if Abramovic has had enough if Costa gets another lengthy ban? Imagining he'll be forced out with his filthy prick of a manager, who'd want to snap him up? Back home to Atletico perhaps? They don't really need him, though. RM? Would they want to tarnish their image by signing this clown?

Home of Barca Fans