Diego Costa

BarçaBarça

Deserved punishment.

Atletico are a disgusting club!

he's a disgusting individual and should get a red card every game he plays

8 seems a lot

A Real player wouldn't get the same punishment. Pique got 4 games for the exact same offence. So in La Liga you get a little extra for having a dirty history and playing at a dirty club.
Way to go La Liga! :facepalm:

And who in here are dead certain he didn't direct it at his own mother? In Spanish it's common, so you can't be sure.

EDIT: I just realized that 4 days was for grabbing the ref, not the swearing. I guess that does make a difference.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

A Real player wouldn't get the same punishment. Pique got 4 games for the exact same offence. So in La Liga you get a little extra for having a dirty history and playing at a dirty club.
Way to go La Liga! :facepalm:

And who in here are dead certain he didn't direct it at his own mother? In Spanish it's common, so you can't be sure.

EDIT: I just realized that 4 days was for grabbing the ref, not the swearing. I guess that does make a difference.

I agree though can’t imagine a Real Madrid player or even one of ours getting 8 games if they did the same thing.

Joan

Just to be clear - Costa got a four-game suspension for insulting the ref (just like Pique, for the same offense) and additional four for grabbing Manzano's arm. Not exactly the same as Pique's. It's way too much... imo.

EDIT: I just saw BarçaBarça's edit. :p

Alik

Led Atl?tico Mineiro in Brazil to first league title in 5 decades.

51864949-10316423-image-a-10_1639647877311.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
He's always entertaining for the neutral. I especially liked when he was released against the hounds of Madrid together with cunts like Gabi, Raul Garcia and Godin. Was a joy to see them wrestle in the mud with the even bigger cunts like Ramos, Pepe and Carvajal.

Home of Barca Fans