Diego Costa

K

kingleo1

Clear push in Costa's back against Kiev, obviously not a dive

K

kingleo1

It's a push, but not a push that sends you falling down like a stone in water..

of course it does, when you are running at pace with the ball, that push was more then enough to make you lose balance

vukkapor

So here he was pushed before he entered the penalty area and he didn't even feel it, but as soon as he entered the area he got CR disease.. Poor guy :(
[gfy]MistyCavernousHoneyeater[/gfy]

Co0ter

So here he was pushed before he entered the penalty area and he didn't even feel it, but as soon as he entered the area he got CR disease.. Poor guy :(
[gfy]MistyCavernousHoneyeater[/gfy]

lol are people really defending that dive? seriously? yea, he got a MINIMAL push...and yes, when running at high speed sometimes a small knock can make you lose balance and fall. However, the push didn't throw him off balance or trip him at all what-so-ever...he felt it, then decides to just fall over on his own, I mean he didn't even sell it...he just casually fell over. He dealt with a much more powerful push like 10 yards before that and he was perfectly fine too, in the box though...

Yellow card to Costa for that garbage.

Last edited:

Galning

lol are people really defending that dive? seriously? yea, he got a MINIMAL push...and yes, when running at high speed sometimes a small knock can make you lose balance and fall. However, the push didn't throw him off balance or trip him at all what-so-ever...he felt it, then decides to just fall over on his own, I mean he didn't even sell it...he just casually fell over. He dealt with a much more powerful push like 10 yards before that and he was perfectly fine too, in the box though...

Yellow card to Costa for that garbage.

Nobody except KingLeo who is a notorious Chelsea fanboy and troll.

El Flaco

Costa throws bib after not being subbed on vs. Tottenham.

[gfy]DistortedDetailedErne[/gfy]

Enjoy the bench for the rest of this season Diego...

Morten

Its just his age that has caught up with him. I mean, no one really believed he was under 35, right? Riiight?

Home of Barca Fans