Diego Costa

Vegeta

You don't need to be a boxer to be "hard". Football is a contact sport. It's no Tennis. You can't be soft and play at the top level in this game.

And tackling is quite hard. Probably you haven't receive it hard enough to experience it yourself.

Sure, it can cause pain. That's still not the same as someone trying to deliberately incapacitate you, knock you out, etc.

Injury-causing tackles, like Naiggolan on Rafinha, are fucking disgusting and have no place in the game. Roy Keane is like the soul-sucking archetype of idiots looking for a MMA fight instead of at least consciously TRYING to play a clean game that doesn't have the intentionality of breaking someone's ankles.

I get what you're saying, but why did you quote me? What you said has nothing to do with my post.

Honest mistake; meant to quote just above you.

Last edited:

arjunanand1

Should be banned at least 5 matches IMO. The worst part was his dive and he just sat there on the ground begging for a yellow card.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he should be banned really, although obviously for the team's sake I'll hope he's magically cleared. I wonder who Mou will start in his place?

Trickykid

Got 3 days in the shade for his assault on Koscielny. Prick got what he deserved, even though a few more days would've been in order.

F

Flavia

Got 3 days in the shade for his assault on Koscielny. Prick got what he deserved, even though a few more days would've been in order.

3 was cheap... and puts in perspective the 4 match ban for Pique, hahaha.

dostoevskij

gets what he deserves, his second ban in EPL, not the last, and it will get worse for him everytime he does shit like this.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
CPcI51cWgAA52Ui.jpg

It's all good:coffee:

El Flaco

Costa booking for his slap on Koscielny

[gfy]EntireBelovedIslandwhistler[/gfy]

Koscielny got chested by Costa

[gfy]ShamefulWatchfulJuliabutterfly[/gfy]

Gabriel's red cad after the backheel kick towards Costa.

[gfy]CoarsePeacefulArrowcrab[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans