David Silva

C

CTID

Silva's agent, however, is claiming that they're also presently weighing up a move to Stamford Bridge as well

Obviously his agent trying to get the most money he can from City and to be fair i don't blame him. Their is prety much only City who he can do that with and only until we improve our standing in the game. But until we consistantly achieve success we will have to just grin and bare it.

However i think there is no way will Chelsea pay as much as City are prepared to pay in transfer fee and especialy not in Wages. They are desperate to cut their wage bill so i don't see it. Ofcourse Silva may be prepared to take less pay to play for the league Champions who can offer CL football. But i'm still very confident once our negotiating team sell him the long term vision for City along with the massive wages we will get our man.

A lot of City fans i know hate the fact that we pay way over the odds for players. Whether they are great, good or just average we always pay double sometimes tripple what a player is worth. But i realy don't care. Like i say we have to pay big to get the talent we need while we are still pushing to get to the top. It's not as if our owner can't afford it. He will probably pay the Silva fee with spare change he found down the back of the sofa :lol:

C

CTID

Read it's 35 plus Santa Cruz

It's £21M + Santa Cruz with £80.000 per week salary Beast mate. I think that's a very good deal for City.

I hate reading Spanish newspaper reports through Google Chrome. You know you're in for a tough read when it starts with:

"David Silva gave him yesterday if he wants to Manchester City and only require that the English club Valencia and seal the entire agreement for the next four seasons".....

I mean WTF... Why can't these bloody savages just speak English. :lol:

Barcafan 2304

It's £21M + Santa Cruz with £80.000 per week salary Beast mate. I think that's a very good deal for City.

I hate reading Spanish newspaper reports through Google Chrome. You know you're in for a tough read when it starts with:

"David Silva gave him yesterday if he wants to Manchester City and only require that the English club Valencia and seal the entire agreement for the next four seasons".....

I mean WTF... Why can't these bloody savages just speak English. :lol:

If its 21 million then it is a good deal for City. Think he will do well for you CTID, very good player. In fact, when he was linked with Real Madrid a few weeks back, i was concerned he may end up there.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Good price for Valencia, it will be interesting to see how Silva handles the PL because he is a tad lightweight

Home of Barca Fans