Dani Ceballos

El Flaco

This guys could be 2 times as good as Messi for all I care. Don't want him anywhere near Barça.

Out of curiosity, do you prefer if we sign Paulinho/Lima over Ceballos despite the latter being a better footballer?

Also, I'd like to know what you thought about Luis Suárez before he decided to join us?

xavi_the_Boss

Spain produce alot young talented Midfielders and we have one right now.Not losing sleep if he joins RM.
Also talking trash about our Players and playing like a idiot against us.So yeah perfect fit for RM.

Alik

Out of curiosity, do you prefer if we sign Paulinho/Lima over Ceballos despite the latter being a better footballer?

Also, I'd like to know what you thought about Luis Suárez before he decided to join us?

Wouldn't sign any of those listed players.

I also thought Suarez was a jerk before he joined us. But that was for his handball which prevented Ghana from advancing in the 2010 World Cup.

God Serena

Wouldn't sign any of those listed players.

I also thought Suarez was a jerk before he joined us. But that was for his handball which prevented Ghana from advancing in the 2010 World Cup.

You didn't think anything of him being a racist, being a notorious diver, and biting other players on several occasions? All that made you think he was a jerk was a handball that in all honesty was the best play he could make in that situation?

weloveyuner

You didn't think anything of him being a racist, being a notorious diver, and biting other players on several occasions? All that made you think he was a jerk was a handball that in all honesty was the best play he could make in that situation?

LOL! easy primo, easy :D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Might get some fire here, but a WC on the line......adrenaline.......wouldn't you do it without even thinking about it or wanting to do it?

Different from Maradona's Hand of God where he intentionally did it to score. Suarez was standing on the line with the ball with the ball coming towards him. Many if not most people would not even think there and put their hands up instinctively.

It sucked for Ghana, but they got a penalty which they missed.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

He's not a racist. I don't believe that rat Evra for a second.

His diving and biting was the traits that made him a jerk. His handball was glorious, I can't understand for a second how that would make him a jerk!!

Alik

I took the handball incident personally, which is why it resonated with me stronger.

Being a diver is a downside, but he is one among many.

And I don't think Suarez is racist. Just as I don't think Messi is.

Might get some fire here, but a WC on the line......adrenaline.......wouldn't you do it without even thinking about it or wanting to do it?

Different from Maradona's Hand of God where he intentionally did it to score. Suarez was standing on the line with the ball with the ball coming towards him. Many if not most people would not even think there and put their hands up instinctively.

It sucked for Ghana, but they got a penalty which they missed.

If it would have happened against a Messi shot in the World Cup, you would have hated him for it too. Depends on how invested you are on the other team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it would have happened against a Messi shot in the World Cup, you would have hated him for it too. Depends on how invested you are on the other team.

True, I didn't consider that which is fair enough.

Home of Barca Fans