Dani Ceballos

George_Costanza

His release clause is only 15 million euros? What a fantastic business by Real Madrid. None of their world class midfielders cost them more than 35m. Modric 35m, Kroos 25m, Isco 25m, Casmeiro 7m, Kovacic 29m.

God Serena

His release clause is only 15 million euros? What a fantastic business by Real Madrid. None of their world class midfielders cost them more than 35m. Modric 35m, Kroos 25m, Isco 25m, Casmeiro 7m, Kovacic 29m.

Makes me sad to see those numbers. We spent 70m on Gomes and Arda. Lol

Zinedinho

Dani Ceballos is also a proven player, being already one of La Ligas best players after 2 full seasons for Betis.

Although he isn't experienced in e.g. Champions League like Saúl, but that will eventually come by time.

I don't see any actual objection to what I said. Were you disagreeing about something in particular?

springfield

I think the scouting staff at Barcelona just do some city trips when they tell the board they are going for a scouting trip.

wisconsincule

Would be ideal if we got him and Verratti this summer. Didn't he play the left side of the midfield last year at Betis? Ceballos/Iniesta-Busi-Verratti Cash in on Gomes or Rakitic.

CatalinR10

haven't watched this guy but if he is as good as you people say , it's hilarious that the board aren't going for him , especially for that price.

isn't he going to rm anyways ? That's what i understood from that article , besides the fact he had to delete anything pro barca related stuff in his social pages

Home of Barca Fans