Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

He's made many assists :p
Being a forward he will have plenty of Assist's against shitty teams. Two of his three assist in Euro cup was a joke and that deflection was counted as an assist by Uefa , were as Messi was denied of an assist in Ucl Final for Suarez's goal. Ronaldo's passing game has been terrible for sometime now . Seems like his passes wil be successful only if he backpass it to Marcelo . it's been a long time since i saw him breaking a defense with his vision or even via a cross .. Only one i can recall in recent past is his assist to Nani against Hungary . [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] can recall some of his better assist's in recent past ,than us i think :p

M

Messi+Eto

I want him to win the balon.
Messi obviously won't win it, and Neymar isn't shortlisted.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Yesterday I was arguing at a party that Ronaldo has been terrible for years but goals hide his poor play. Similair to how wins hide Reals lack of tactics.
These casual fans debated me till no end that Ronaldo is better than Suarez right now. The narrative that him and Messi are way above everyone is burned into peoples mind by now. It doesnt matter if he plays poorly. People will look on wikipedia combined with old memories, media bias and Fifa to rate this guy.
Remember how he used to turn into hyper inzaghi in big games. That has turned into every game by now with him struggling against better opposition.
There us no shame in that at 31, he is still a great poacher and one if the best goalscorers in the world. Just nowhere near the best player overall and shouldnt be overrated as such.

Gnidrologist

Yeah, that's just usual ''being upset for sub'' thing. No one likes to be subbed. What i noticed instead while watching highligts that he sulked after Benzema scored instead of him. Must be such a cheery sport for his mates in the dressing room. :lol:

Ritchie

Nah , He won 4 golden boots and CL top scorer 5 times . with a record of 17 and 16 . Great Goalscorer

Penaldos and scoring loads against weak, beaten teams make him a 'great' goalscorer. The only reason he wins CL top scorer are because of the ridiculous draws Real get combined with Messi always missing games with injury whereas Ronaldo plays every game.

He'll bang in two hat-tricks against Warsaw, be top scorer in the group and then everyone can say how wonderful he is when he scores another few against Leicester, Copenhagen or whatever shit team Real draw next. Then when they draw a good team eventually he'll do nothing but if Real manage to fluke a win he gets the Ballon D'or anyway.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Don't really see what the big deal is: of course he'd be upset at being substituted. It barely happens and he had not scored a goal. What, is anyone really surprised? Suarez was visibly upset a few times last season when Lucho subbed him. I don't think that's surprising either, top players want to play.

He was probably more upset with his performance, which was awful.

NotInHere

Haven't really been keeping track of Football lately so I decided to watch his highlights against Las Palmas to see if he had magically turned into a great assist man and a magician with the ball.. and he's still the same Cristiano:lol: doing a bunch of senseless stepovers and shooting a lot, can't believe he's not deciding to evolve his game, this dude is gonna really leave the game playing this way.

Albo

Surprisingly quick decline, always expected him to be still relevant even when he is older by scoring goals. Of course he has been kinda shit on overall play for years but he has been making up for it in goals scored. If he loses that goal scoring ability, we'll see the most drastic decline in years.

Home of Barca Fans