Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

Can't really compare midfielder to a goal scorer who plays up top really. Pace is more important for guys like Ronaldo than it is for modric
Modric is injury prone. Since BBC doesn't track back often , workload on him is immense. There is every chance that ,he might breakdown soon..

Ritchie

I don't know, I wouldn't write CR off so quickly. A couple of years ago I wrote a post on this thread about his imminent decline. He still managed to hit 50+ goals that season, and the following two or three. If there is something that sets CR apart from other players it is his fitness, his sheer longevity. Nothing would make me happier than for his goal well to dry up, but I am not counting on it. I fully expect him to hit doubles, maybe even a hattrick, in the games following Dortmund.

He's declining but he'll still smash all kinds of hat tricks in against awful teams into his mid 30s. He'll still rifle a load of penaldos in. He'll still have good movement in the box to finish off some of the chances Real Madrid will always create.

Is he going to do much with the ball beyond one touch shooting? No.

The three keys with his goal stats are the sheer amount of minutes he plays (imagine if the other Ronaldo played that many minutes every season how many goals he'd score), all the Penaldos he gets and the fact he gets about 10 chances every game.

His goals stats will decline when his number of minutes do.

Last edited:

Ritchie

I don't see any decline, he's the same Ronaldo of the last 2-3 years, 3 goal in 5 games with not exactly easy opponents. Will score 50 goals (at least) again.

He'll score a minimum 5 against Warsaw over 2 games and that's how he'll build his stats to usual levels.

NotInHere

Cristianos goal against Dortmund is what he should be aiming for this late in his career, Madrid is talented enough to feed him balls so he could just tap them in, he has masterful instincts to score goals inside the area evidence being the Dortmund goal and how quickly he he kicked the ball to score, it's up to him what role he chooses.

SahanBarca

3 goals in 5 games now ...

3 vs Eibar
3 vs Betis
3 vs Legia
none vs Bilbao
1 vs Alaves
2 vs Legia
none vs Atletico
3 vs Leganes
none vs Sporting club de portugal
3 vs Gijon
1 vs Barcelona
1 vs Dortmund

24 goals in 16 matches .. here you go

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=21431]SahanBarca[/MENTION]

What are you listing? His goals? If so, you are missing the one against Osasuna and Sporting.

RMU ReBorn

If anyone missed his Movie ,which released last year, do watch it asap. one hell of a stress buster. His self obsession and love for Ballon D'or is unbelievable. Haven't seen a sports person like him. Biggest clown was mendes . My goodness way he explained why Penaldo deserved ballon d'or in 2014 is fucking hilarious. Let me quote what he said " This year difference between first and second is so big , like never before . If Ronaldo doesn't win it , they should Abandon ballon d'or awards"

Last edited:

El Flaco

Cristiano's goal vs. Borussia Dortmund

[gfy]WellgroomedGrossAmericanlobster[/gfy]

[gfy]ZigzagRealisticCopperbutterfly[/gfy]

[gfy]WellinformedImaginaryCarp[/gfy]

Ronaldo kicks Schmelzer after a collision in the box, no card given

[gfy]MiserlyWealthyGoshawk[/gfy]

Cristiano's uncalled handball

[gfy]UnsightlyGaseousJunco[/gfy]

[gfy]WellwornAchingBlackbear[/gfy]

Cristiano went to a cameraman at half time to ask if he was really offside at a previous goal-attempt.

https://streamable.com/vw4m

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
3 goals in 5 games now ...

3 vs Eibar
3 vs Betis
3 vs Legia
none vs Bilbao
1 vs Alaves
2 vs Legia
none vs Atletico
3 vs Leganes
none vs Sporting club de portugal
3 vs Gijon
1 vs Barcelona
1 vs Dortmund

24 goals in 16 matches .. here you go

Bad start for you there.

I only tuned in for the last 15 mins but got to see this idiot appeal for a non existent penalty, deny a clear offside, then go home without saluting anyone :lol:

Home of Barca Fans