Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
12 - Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more direct free-kick goals than any other player in #UCL (since 2003/04). Missile. :messi:

It was a great goal, but ofc it was a fluke, Ronaldo is really a terrible fk taker. They all look great when they hit, but Ronaldo is all about power and no accuracy, which is why the vast majority of them hit the stands/the wall.

Did you watch the free kick? He didnt even apply the knuckleball, this one was all accuracy. Not that a knuckleball wouldnt be, dum dum.

This type of free kick is something Messi still has not been able to do, to score one in a critical condition, crucial late game match situation...thats one thing Ronaldo to this point still has over him. Ronaldo has earned European Cup spots (Bosnia) and decided a CL QF (Wolfsburg) with his free kicks. Besides that, Messi is obviously the better fk taker at this point.

Last edited:

SahanBarca

14370122_1825060934379985_1996585286025897055_n.jpg

Sums it up perfectly

barcafan161

He's a not what he was but he's still at a great player who can have big moments to decide games. Arrogant or not.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
It was a great goal, but ofc it was a fluke, Ronaldo is really a terrible fk taker. They all look great when they hit, but Ronaldo is all about power and no accuracy, which is why the vast majority of them hit the stands/the wall.

My poınt ıs that you cant sımply assume Ronaldo wıll only hıt 1 ın 50 because statıstıcs show so. Where the ball ıs placed ıs a huge factor and I knew that there was a great chance that Ronaldo would convert ıt because of where he took ıt, meanıng ıt wasnt a fluke. Someone of hıs skıll should stıll be able to convert an easy fk lıke that.

Havıng saıd that he ıs not a good FK taker anymore. A lıttle more dıstance and he wıll eıther shoot ıt ın the wall or over.

ini4ever

People do realise he's just came back from a long term injury right? He's not normally this tragic.

He'll score 50/60 again this season.

To be honest before reading your second line comment I thought you did mean 'yeah he'll come back to best mode again' and i was like what de fack.
But after reading your whole comment, you know he doesn't need to be best mode, he'd score 50/60 goals every season eventually :lol:

Home of Barca Fans