Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

MessiTHEgoat

Strange night and game.

Espanyol weren't nearly as shit as I expected, they played well actually.

Guess we helped them by playing nothing football players like Vidal and Denis. Basically a handicap for us.

they always turn and play like it's the world cup final against us. then they go and bent over real with ronaldo scoring 5 past em.

funny how they always whine at the ref with every decision.

henias

The biggest mistake is subbing off Alena and not Vidal. He was practically invisible and to bring on Rakitic is a mess. Terribly slow and lacklustre.

Givenchy

fucking hurts knowing Espanyol were the ones to end the winning streak. disappointing game, I thought we'd continue on the form from that Sociedad game

AndreC

Vidal, Digne, Denis Suarez have no place in this team. Sell please. Barça need subs with quality. Sell this 3, rafinha and deulofeu please.
Buy less, but better.

Givenchy

Vidal, Digne, Denis Suarez have no place in this team. Sell please. Barça need subs with quality. Sell this 3, rafinha and deulofeu please.
Buy less, but better.

Digne is okay for backup usually but agree Vidal needs to pack his shit, D Suarez i thought would prove us wrong this season but if Napoli come in for him let him go. I'd rather we keep Rafinho over all of them if he can stay fit

FC B

Nothing better than kicking them out after giving them some hope. Hopefully it is a healthy loss.

Agreed, a healthy loss for getting rid of complacency atm, unbeaten records that might pressure or get some players into to much comfort and giving asspanyol hope for the crush that we all hope for the return leg!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde needed to rotate and rest players and players who played were ok considering the pitch and the opponent. Barca fully deserved to win but it wasn't meant to be.

Not Valverde's fault ref didn't send off Espanyol left back or Messi missed the penalty. We've been playing non stop without many missing players on hard grounds on hard weather and this is first time we lost and we didn't even deserve it.

MessiTHEgoat

people don't care about our undefeated streak while we could easily broke RM record last year :/ stats are important for the history.

not sure how to expect the second leg to be easy. the feckers will go full WWE on us at camp nou. worst case scenario is they'll target messi's legs to knock him out of the game as early as possible.

Raketa10

This is very tricky result, this could get ugly.

people don't care about our undefeated streak while we could easily broke RM record last year :/ stats are important for the history.

not sure how to expect the second leg to be easy. the feckers will go full WWE on us at camp nou. worst case scenario is they'll target messi's legs to knock him out of the game as early as possible.

wtf are you talking about?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Don't really care about the defeat, just hope Paulinho is not injuried and glad there weren't more injuries with way these feckers played.

Stoichkov1

We won the copa del rey in the past 3 seasons, I wouldn't be too sad if we will go out. We absolutely need to win the league and have a decent run in CL and we need fresh legs.

Home of Barca Fans