Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

Centauri B

A part of me thinks that getting eliminated from the CDR would be a good thing.

But this is fucking Asspanyol we are talking about.

But, like I said before, the injury issues are making us weaker. We have too many crucial players out.

MessiTHEgoat

I hope EV learned from this. you can relate and it's cool, but not by resting a lot of key players at the same time.

this is the exact reason why we lost too many points in laliga last season to the likes of malaga (5 pts out of 6), alaves, deportivo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're resting players more effectively than last few seasons.

Last time we won the CL, we won the CDR too lol. So far we've cruised in the competition and will likely do the same next week.

Joan

Considering all the injured players and that the next opponent will be tough (AM/Sevilla, Valencia, RM) - two tough games before the CL starts, going out might be a blessing in disguise, although I rate CDR highly.

Centauri B

ahah do you think winning the CL is that easy?

No, we don't need to win the CL, we need to win the league considering the advantage we have over our rivals.

I thought that the league is a given at this point. The CL is what we (and Messi) are missing at this point in time.

Centauri B

The CL is just as much about getting luck and favorable refereeing decisions as it is about skill and quality.

It's a crap shoot, all we can do is hope, to say that we absolutely need to win it is naive.

Yes, the CL needs luck. Still, it is the most important trophy by far and we should our utmost in bringing it home.

Stoichkov1

I thought that the league is a given at this point. The CL is what we (and Messi) are missing at this point in time.

No it's not a given, we still need to win it. Atletico is 9 points behind and they have costa.

If we win the league and have a decent run in the CL this season will be succesful for me.

Home of Barca Fans