Copa | Quarterfinal: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 2-1 agg.

MessiTHEgoat

Our undefeated streak got ended, not by atm, or velencia at mestalla, not by juventus or RM.

BUT by FUCKING asspagnol.

what a terrible night

Too much trash on the field at the same time, Valverde thought he could get a result in cruise control like he's done in the past, but this was a disgusting performance. Not one midfielder was willing or had the ability to make a pass between the lines in the 2nd half. Messi just standing between the centre halves like he couldn't be arsed.

Whatever, hope this shakes some complacency off us and we crush them in the 2nd leg.

fergus90

A draw would've been fair. We had to lose eventually, i'm glad it's in the copa del rey. Plus we've absolutely humiliated Espanyol for a while now. I'm sure we'll turn it around next week. Plus we rested some key players tonight.

Horatio

You're welcome
Streak doesn't bother me honestly. Won't cost us prizes. See us roll up Espanyol in Camp Nou anyways.

I'm not surprised this happened.
I mean, we just played one of the most difficult games in the season 3 days ago.

If you would have told me winning against Sociedad would mean losing to Espanyol in the cup, I would have rejoiced!

FinBarcelonafan

Should have been red card for Espanyol around 50min when they took down Sergi. Clear second yellow and red. But I think we played well with our backups. Can't expect much more with roster like that.

Home of Barca Fans