Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Blanc said they won't park the bus. Let's see if they can walk the talk.........

L

linetty

Might be a good idea to cede some possession in this game.
My thoughts exactly. Invite them to our half and then destroy with quick passing and pressing. We should do this to avoid buses. It increases possibility of conceding a goal but we can play our game freely.

Andrew M

My thoughts exactly. Invite them to our half and then destroy with quick passing and pressing. We should do this to avoid buses. It increases possibility of conceding a goal but we can play our game freely.

Especially as away from home. Rakitic means we are well placed to do this.

serghei

We don't need to invite them to our half, we just need to pass the ball faster and riskier. We lose the ball, no problem, we get it back. We seem too concerned about losing the ball (which translates into an extra caution in our buildup game). That happens in a game of football. One of the key aspects of Pep's Barca wasn't that we didn't give the ball away, but that we got it back almost immediately. The possesion wasn't based as much on not losing the ball as it was based on getting it back ASAP.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

So Blanc said they won't park the bus. Let's see if they can walk the talk.........

He also said that when they won't have the ball, their entire team will be defending ; So what he says means nothing, he knows that he can't give us space and parking the bus is the only solution against us.

L

linetty

We don't need to invite them to our half, we just need to pass the ball faster and riskier. We lose the ball, no problem, we get it back. We seem too concerned about losing the ball (which translates into an extra caution in our buildup game). That happens in a game of football. One of the key aspects of Pep's Barca wasn't that we didn't give the ball away, but that we got it back almost immediately. The possesion wasn't based as much on not losing the ball as it was based on getting it back ASAP.
I think we will see it with time. Lucho just takes it safe from the start.

I

instinct

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/tertulia-sport/luis-enrique-jugara-con-doble-pivote-paris-3559034

posible-alineacion-del-barca-ante-psg-100-barca-1412005473621.jpg

Home of Barca Fans