Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

F

Flavia

I doubt we'll see a double pivot. It's just sport being hipster.

Autumn

They embarrass themselves week in and week out, I can't see why this would change when facing such a significantly stronger opponent. I've nearly fallen asleep during the last two league matches. I can't imagine how we don't win this 0-3 at least.

I fear for Blanc :(.

Hoping for Bravo, Alba, Mathieu, Pique, Alves, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Neymar, Messi, Sandro (Rakatic, Munir, Roberto)

Neeraj

They embarrass themselves week in and week out, I can't see why this would change when facing such a significantly stronger opponent. I've nearly fallen asleep during the last two league matches. I can't imagine how we don't win this 0-3 at least.

I fear for Blanc :(.

Hoping for Bravo, Alba, Mathieu, Pique, Alves, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Neymar, Messi, Sandro (Rakatic, Munir, Roberto)

Champions league is always harder. Remember the barrage of Milan games we had? How pathetic was that Milan team? We barely got past them every time...Look at Dortmund, they are shit in the league right now, sitting somewhere down on the table with 7 points from 6 games played...Saw the thrashing they gave Arsenal without Hummels, Reus and a host of other starters...I can cite numerous more examples..

I'm not saying we won't win this, I think we should win it, and I think we will dominate, but I don't think we can extrapolate the league results and expect us to thrash them senseless based on the league form only.

sailor

From all the interviews given by PSG players and their coach prior to this match one could sens the doubt and the lack of confidence installed in their minds. Without Ibra and Silva they lost all their consistency during their last matches. I think Barca have to suffocate the PSG players in their own half by pressing the ball holder. They also have to play with a quick tempo which PSG is not used to in the french league. Winning this match will be a big step to avoid calculation for the next ones in this group.

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSG did not lose an European fixture at Parc des Princes since November 2006 while barca has only won 4 out of last 13 away matches in UCL.

Well, time to change that. It is not going to be easy though.

Androutsos

I can't believe the stupid channels here in NZ are showing Chelsea - Sporting instead of this live... it makes no sense at all.

F

Flavia

When and where to watch the Champions League match between Paris Saint-Germain v FC Barcelona

WWW.FCBARCELONA.COM
09/28/2014 09:00

Don’t know where to watch Tuesday’s Champions League game? We have you covered

640x360_PSG_horaris_internacionals_partit.v1411979262.jpg

If the game isn't being shown in your country or region, remember that you can listen to live commentary in English on Radio Barça, and there will be constant updates here at www.fcbarcelona.com, on Twitter (@fcbarcelona) and on all of the club's usual social networks.

Tuesday’s Champions League game at the Parc des Princes is the first Champions game of the season, and here's a guide to TV channels showing the game around the world. If the game isn't being shown in your country or region, remember that you can listen to live commentary in English on Radio Barça and the international web sites.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Los Angeles – 11:45 AM (WST) / New York – 2:45 PM (EST)
Fox Sports
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona and www.fcbarcelona.com

Brasil – 3:45 PM (Brasilia)
ESPN Brasil
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_br and www.fcbarcelona.pt

South America – Buenos Aires 3:45 PM / Santiago Chile 2:45 PM / México D.F. 1:45 PM
Fox Sports
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_es and www.fcbarcelona.es

United Kingdom – 7:45 PM
NOW TV, Sky Go, Sky Go Extra, Sky Sports 1/HD

France – 8:45 PM (CET)
beIN Sports, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_fra and www.fcbarcelona.fr

Spain – 8:45 PM (CET)
TVE 1, TV3
FCBarcelona: www.fcbarcelona.cat, www.fcbarcelona.es, @fcbarcelona_cat and @fcbarcelona_es

Arab countries – 9:45 PM (Mecca Time / GMT+3)
beIN Sports Arabia
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_ara and www.fcbarab.com

Russia – 10:45 PM (MSK)
NTV+, NTV+ Sport Online

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

India – 0:15 AM (IST)
Ten Action, TEN Sports LIVE

Indonesia – 1:45 AM (WIB)
Liputan Champions, SCTV
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_id and www.fcbarcelona.co.id

China – 2:45 AM (CST)
QQ Sports Live
FC Barcelona: Tencent Weibo, Sina Weibo and www.fcbarcelona.cn

Japan –3:45 AM (JST)
Sukachan 6, SKY PerfecTV LIVE
FC Barcelona: @fcbarcelona_jap and www.fcbarcelona.jp

Australia – 4:45 AM
SBS One Australia, ESPN3 Australia

Ursegor

World Champion
Was bored and had to watch PSG's last game vs. Toulouse. Future Barca legend Aurier in combination with David Lulz' awareness =

Aurier%20and%20David%20Lulz.gif

Still can't believe David Luiz is a professional football player. Looks more like a random fan wearing a professional kit.

Der Kaiser

David Luiz is without a doubt the most overrated footballer of his generation. There´s a good reason Mourinho wanted him gone, he´s just too limited mentally and tactically.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
PSG record at home in Euro competitions and our poor away record indicate a closer game than fans expect.
Teams always tend to raise their game in such matches.
Ibra or no Ibra, PSG have enough quality. It'll be first big test for Lucho that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans