Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

amircule

Oh yeah
s1fbe0hh3cn6x75mw2im.png

Ursegor

World Champion
It's only fair that he doesn't play. Our star signing this summer is also not available. Hope the knock on Douglas foot isn't too serious.

FC B

First real test of the new season, whether Ibra plays or not.

Agreed, especially for the defence...
It looks like we've got two good news, Montoya in the squad instead of Douglas and Ibra not being able to play. And that is fair, we too don't have Suarez able to play :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lavezzi, Ibra and TS all are out then. Considering their recent run this should be easy unless PSG decide to sit back. Like malaga level sit back forcing us to use wings and all. If they do that alves and alba are the key. If they put up a good performance we can take this match. I don't expect a rout but we will dominate the match easily. 0-2 is my prediction.

Mats
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Busi Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

Subs: Sandro for Pedro, Xavi for Busi, Munir for Neymar preferably in that order.

Andrew M

Lavezzi, Ibra and TS all are out then. Considering their recent run this should be easy unless PSG decide to sit back. Like malaga level sit back forcing us to use wings and all. If they do that alves and alba are the key. If they put up a good performance we can take this match. I don't expect a rout but we will dominate the match easily. 0-2 is my prediction.

Mats
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Busi Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

Subs: Sandro for Pedro, Xavi for Busi, Munir for Neymar preferably in that order.

You are way too confident. This will be a tough match, man.

Home of Barca Fans