Champions League 2016/17

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only Marca has said it was fireworks. Let's wait and see what the police, the ones who actually know something says.

JamDav1982

Even if it was just fireworks it may well have shook up the Dortmund players or delayed them on way to stadium meaning it best to put back 24 hrs.

Yannik

Dortmund fans are offering shelter for travelling Monaco supporters.

[tw]851875069257289730[/tw]

[tw]851902701600464898[/tw]

absolute class gesture :worthy:

Yannik

I want to laugh at Barca, but i know that it is a small comfort, we are about to be trashed too.

I am not any less nervous as you are. I don't think that recent form will really matter that much, similar as in the Barca match one team will drop feathers early on and the other will try to exploit this heavily. Both teams are mentally strong enough to do this but are also weak enough to get very nervous under pressing. I guess daily form matters, I'm just happy Bayern has the home advantage today, maybe that makes them the slight favourites over this match but it goes 2 legs and if Bayern misses the opportunity to win the first then I don't know what I'm supposed to expect from the 2nd leg.

KingLeo10

Juventus have to win this for Buffon

tomorrow will give us a fair indication on the standing on juve relative to the other 2. if (more like when) we bow out next Wed, i'd like to see them take out either of madrid or bayern in the semis. they aren't the most trustworthy team in neutral venue finals but are more or less unbeateable in turin.

Morten

I am not any less nervous as you are. I don't think that recent form will really matter that much, similar as in the Barca match one team will drop feathers early on and the other will try to exploit this heavily. Both teams are mentally strong enough to do this but are also weak enough to get very nervous under pressing. I guess daily form matters, I'm just happy Bayern has the home advantage today, maybe that makes them the slight favourites over this match but it goes 2 legs and if Bayern misses the opportunity to win the first then I don't know what I'm supposed to expect from the 2nd leg.

We dont have a defence for that match, which worries me the most. Pepe and Varane is out, Nacho is a good backup, but come on, he is not at this level.
If we start BBC, who dont do enough defensive work as it is, we will be hammered. One out of the three simply cant start, imo.
Then there is another issue, Ancelotti is kinda the CL-king, and he knows RM all too well.

Home of Barca Fans