Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It happens
Luck, coincidence or whatever you call it

Treble season we played
Man City with an injured Aguerro
PSG without Verratti, Motta and some other key player IIRC first leg
Bayern without Robben, Alaba, Ribbery etc

Only, it kinda gets cringe-worthy if it happens for three CL wins straight!

Win the CL in 2014 by scoring a last minute goal even though you were shown for what you are in the league.
Win the CL in 2016 by doing absolutely jack shit after having barely escaped the minnows
Win the CL in 2017 by playing strong teams when they have the main players out injured.

Please, our CLs wins are not even close to theirs dude. I would go on to argue that our job would have been much easier if Aguero played vs us :p

KingLeo10

It happens
Luck, coincidence or whatever you call it

Treble season we played
Man City with an injured Aguerro
PSG without Verratti, Motta and some other key player IIRC first leg
Bayern without Robben, Alaba, Ribbery etc

wouldn't have mattered, barca was strongest team in the world by far in 2015. MSN gg.

Yannik

Hummels out of the CL clash, probably out for even longer than that. Rest of the squad is fit though and Martinez is possibly the most inform out of the Bayern defenders.

mateopol

Barcelona to go through (if we lose only by one goal on Tuesday, draw or win, if lose by 2+ goals Juventus will advance), Borussia Dortmund, Bayern and Atletico to go through.

serghei

Madrid going through means they can't focus on the league. If they get eliminated, there is no chance they will slip up in the league.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone are expecting Bayern to eliminate them and do it so convincingly, but I think people are underestimating Madrid and are in for a rude awakening.

I have Real Madrid going through.

Horatio

You're welcome
Everyone are expecting Bayern to eliminate them and do it so convincingly, but I think people are underestimating Madrid and are in for a rude awakening.

I have Real Madrid going through.

If they do, dark days ahead. Might ruin my summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they do, dark days ahead. Might ruin my summer.

Say what you want about them, and help they get, but the drive and extra motivation they have for occasions like this is amazing with it all led by Sergio Ramos.

Not just about the footballing part, but also the psychological part of the game and that's where Madrid are heads above Bayern.

If Real Madrid score the first goal, Bayern will be under immense pressure and will play right into their hands. They have to be patient and not overcommit early on.

El Flaco

Madrid going through means they can't focus on the league. If they get eliminated, there is no chance they will slip up in the league.

Given to Madrid's impressive squad depth, they won't have any problem to focus on La Liga + CL simultaneously I think.

Home of Barca Fans