Champions League 2016/17

Meatball

Atletico all the way for me! I ll be watching tonight game just to see Madrid probably getting whipped by Bayern considering Pepe n Varane's injuries!

Hardy

tell me last time that Real finished a match without a goal because i don't fucking remember, this season sure they scored at least one goal in every game, this is truly remarkable.

Too much confidence on Bayern, i think Real will park the bus to punish them with counter-attack, they have plan B unlike us.

Meatball

Why do people unnecessarily swear n curse all the time here? M planning to get my little brother to join here but now I reconsider! He s still a small kid though!

Devils

All that needs to happen tonight is Madrid getting a positive result at Bayern and I can officially enter 'football depression'.

Morten

:lol: Madrid's luck is something else... Arguably Bayern's best player gets injured before the game.

Considering pretty much all our cbs decided to get injuried before this match, i wouldnt say we have been lucky. Lewas injury makes it more of a fair match.

Home of Barca Fans