Champions League 2016/17

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Say what you want about them, and help they get, but the drive and extra motivation they have for occasions like this is amazing with it all led by Sergio Ramos.

Not just about the footballing part, but also the psychological part of the game and that's where Madrid are heads above Bayern.

If Real Madrid score the first goal, Bayern will be under immense pressure and will play right into their hands. They have to be patient and not overcommit early on.
It's easy to maintain the drive when you know that there would be a helping hand acting as a protecting angel when things get tough!

Horatio

You're welcome
I was just about to comment what El Flaco said. This season they have La Liga to focus on as well. I think they will have a hard time against Bayern.

KingLeo10

Everyone are expecting Bayern to eliminate them and do it so convincingly, but I think people are underestimating Madrid and are in for a rude awakening.

I have Real Madrid going through.

it actually pains me to admit it, but they prioritize european glory more than barca. Lucho's approach to the PSG game for instance was downright unprofessional and sack worthy while madrid almost always raise their game in europe. if you look at the last 6 seasons, only us and dortmund (albeit over 1 leg) have managed to completely outplay them in the deep knockout stages. they were knocked out by a hair by bayern in 2012 despite battering them in madrid and by a hair by juve. in our case, we are either motivated, dominant, and firing on all cylinders and go on to win the whole thing or crash out to teams like atletico despite having superiority over them in the league. a large part of this has to do with the scrubs we have hired for coaches since pep's departure, they simply lack european pedigree like ancelotti.

raskolnikov

I think a lot of this is just predicting while fearing Real win cl again with luck. Bayern is clearly the better side and they can deal with set pieces. Withiut Pep tactics they will return to being bestia negra for Real and school them tomorrow.

F

FlaFCB

Looks like there was an attack on BVB bus, and Bartra got injured and is going to the hospital.

[tw]851854482157830145[/tw]

hardyboy

According to several sources there was an explosion near BVB team bus. Marc Bartra got injured and he is on his way to the hospital..

Raketa10

Dortmund - Monaco delayed. According to Croatian TV bomb was activated near the stadium. Bartra is apparently injured!

Home of Barca Fans