Brazil

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Juninho on Twitter: "Thiago Silva is and will continue to be our best defender. It seems that Dunga has forgot about 1990. He was the scapegoat then and now he is doing the same [to Silva]."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Paulinho's 40-yard FK scored tonight in an AFC Champions League game against Kashiwa Reysol, one of the best FK I have seen:

784fda03gw1evf1ok466og20b205z1ky.gif

784fda03gw1evf1qlamuzg20b205zqv6.gif

61e2ddc1jw1evf24r75kyg20c306pe81.gif

Beast

The Observer
Time for Pato to join Brazil... 22 goals so far.. come on Dunga you need him he is better than any halfwit forward except Neymar

BrazilFan

Time for Pato to join Brazil... 22 goals so far.. come on Dunga you need him he is better than any halfwit forward except Neymar

Pato hardly plays as a striker these days plus he isn't the hardest worker. He isn't the best striker Brazil has to offer let alone the best in Brazil.

Beast

The Observer
Pato hardly plays as a striker these days plus he isn't the hardest worker. He isn't the best striker Brazil has to offer let alone the best in Brazil.
ehm.. by far the best in Brazil and is the best striker available...

please enlighten me who is better than him ?? Ricardo Oliviera? Hulk ?

BrazilFan

Pato is still living off his old hype. He is overrated. He doesn't even play as a striker for São Paulo. In the brasileirao alone, Ricardo Oliveria, Fred and Walter are better than Pato and neither are what I would call ideal strikers for the NT.

CuleLife4Life

PAto came out and told Brazilian media that he deserved to be called up. Imo, it was a bad move because Dunga doesn't respond well to comments like that. I'd be open to giving him a chance though.

Problem is, he isn't playing as a striker and hasn't been for a while. I hate to say this but I'm thinking Ricardo Oliveria of Santos will get called up.

F

Flavia

[tw]644136026399744000[/tw]

RIP. Iconic figure. Followed the nt around since 1990, lost a battle to cancer.

BrazilFan

The game against chile....What the hell is wrong with the brazil players? They dont want to pass and want to shine themselves.

What pisses me off was we could of won this game. Several promising counter attacks wasted by Oscar who Dunga should of subbed around the 50-60 min mark if he properly read the game.

Observer

Banned
Never heard of a Brazil team that depended on counters.

Anyways Chile outplayed them, even in defense.

Sampaoli smart, read the game. He knew Medel & Isla were blocking Douglas Costa but Beausejour on the other side was having issues going up & down. After an intense, but somewhat erratic prone-to-counters first 40 mins he switched from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 and that was it.

2nd half was all red

Home of Barca Fans