Brazil

Beast

The Observer
Great to see Pato in such a great form... he is what Brazil needs another talented striker to take the burden off Neymar... really great to see him in such a form hope he can make it to a top team in Europe.. don't mind getting him as a sub striker at all .. i rate him higher than Aguero .. I just have doubts over his nightlife

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Great to see Pato in such a great form... he is what Brazil needs another talented striker to take the burden off Neymar... really great to see him in such a form hope he can make it to a top team in Europe.. don't mind getting him as a sub striker at all .. i rate him higher than Aguero .. I just have doubts over his nightlife

WTF! You rate him higher than Aguero?! You drunk?! So Pato is amongst the top 5/6 strikers in world football then?

Beast

The Observer
WTF! You rate him higher than Aguero?! You drunk?! So Pato is amongst the top 5/6 strikers in world football then?

I don't rate Aguero that much don't ask me why... i just don't ... i know he scores a lot when he is not injured but he does spend most of the time in the treatment room and personally i don't see him doing well in RM compared to an on form Pato
like with Argentina... the Argies best games are usually when Higuain is there (Despite his faults ) not with Aguero

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Got to say that is one strange view!

I love Aguero. I love his talent, I love his little dribbles, I love his poaching skills and I love how he scores in big games too. Aguero is irritating though because his form fluctuates depending on his confidence. He gets on a 3-4 game streak and scores, he is the top man, he is the hot commodity, then he starts playing like absolute shit and trash talking referees. His blood boils and then he throws an on-field tantrums. His talent is in abundance yet in his mind, he believes he is capable of more. He has some superiority complex issues. Exact opposite of Benzema. He has the talent, he has the skills and he has the ability and the stage. Inferiority complex to the max hits him right when we need it.

The issue with Higuain is that he lost his sharpness and agility, but he doesn't do anything he isn't capable of, he understands his limitations and after his injury, well, things didn't go well for him in front of goal. No one made a career out of understanding his own limitations better than Beckham and Makalele. It is this intelligence that helps players grow on the grand stage.

Neymessi

Aguero when fit is a beast.No doubt about that.Could have easily been epl's best player ahead of hazard if not for his injury issues.

Beast

The Observer
When fit... that's a big issue...

I still take this Pato [youtube]vEq4-F-SLH4[/youtube]

Over Aguero any day

Chainsaw

Killahead
Pato is not a has been. He's always been overrated. It's not only his injury proneness which held him back, but actually his shitty attitude as a pro footballer. One of those footballers who have a bit of talent, get rich and famous at a very young age and think they are the king of the world. No need for more hard work and dedication to get even better, cause they have reached the top of their wish list: "getting rich and famous".

Beast

The Observer
Pato is not a has been. He's always been overrated. It's not only his injury proneness which held him back, but actually his shitty attitude as a pro footballer. One of those footballers who have a bit of talent, get rich and famous at a very young age and think they are the king of the world. No need for more hard work and dedication to get even better, cause they have reached the top of their wish list: "getting rich and famous".

Romario could get away with the lack of pro-life back in the 90's.. not these days though
From Adriano to Fred to Robinho to Pato.. long list ... it seems mostly nowadays Brazilian defenders are way more pro & able to settle in Europe & the pro-life followed by the midfielder than the forwards which reflected on the national team (Neymar aside the rest are half talented or failed
Pato is not a has been he is still 25-ish.. and never overrated for sure he made the switch from Brazil to Serie A with great success his downfall was non-other than Silvio Berlscouni own daughter + night life.. if he keeps the current devastating form and maybe move back to Europe preferably La liga could revive his career

Home of Barca Fans