Brazil

F

Flavia

Apparently, Dunga's solution will be to replace Marcelo with Filipe Luis :unsure:

If he thinks that will solve the problems... :benitez:

BrazilFan

Apparently, Dunga's solution will be to replace Marcelo with Filipe Luis :unsure:

If he thinks that will solve the problems... :benitez:

I saw that but also saw possibly Lucas Lima might start too. I don't know what game Dunga was watching that he thought Marcelo deserved to be dropped.

F

Flavia

I saw that but also saw possibly Lucas Lima might start too. I don't know what game Dunga was watching that he thought Marcelo deserved to be dropped.
Well, the team conceded twice, so his natural response is "defense must be tightened". He probably didn't notice how the midfield was overrun.

BrazilFan

Well, the team conceded twice, so his natural response is "defense must be tightened". He probably didn't notice how the midfield was overrun.

He should also take a look at his shocking decision to leave out Thiago Silva for Gil of all people cause Marquinhos was at fault for both goals. Not saying Marquinhos is bad, he is quality but young and inexperienced at this level.

F

Flavia

He should also take a look at his shocking decision to leave out Thiago Silva for Gil of all people cause Marquinhos was at fault for both goals. Not saying Marquinhos is bad, he is quality but young and inexperienced at this level.

Thiago Silva cries... not good enough for dunga. I don't think he'll call him again, as long as he is the coach. Dunga needs to go asap.

BrazilFan

Why does not dunga play thiago silva?

Dunga is a hypocrite. Thiago cried during the World Cup and Dunga criticized his leadership but he defends Neymar who leadership skills was far worst in the Copa America. Also, Other players who cried against Chile are on the team and starting. It's just ridiculous.

B

beautifulgame

As much as I like Thiago and dislike Dunga, Thaigo does have a history with falling short in important matches. He loses it. Miranda on the other hand is a tough nut to crack focus wise. Marquinhos also seems to have more mental fortitude but is young still like u say.

On the topic of Lucas Lima.. Would like to see him more.

Ok topic of Dunga: his selections have always been weird to me and this is for someone who does not like to focus too much on coaches selections since only coach sees them in training but I'm Dunga case I don't get it.

However, don't get y u guys invest much after decade of really corrupt FA meddling in selections, friendly schedules, etc. Until they go, nothing will change enough.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Dunga is a hypocrite. Thiago cried during the World Cup and Dunga criticized his leadership but he defends Neymar who leadership skills was far worst in the Copa America. Also, Other players who cried against Chile are on the team and starting. It's just ridiculous.

are you telling me he drops him coz he cried once?

BrazilFan

I understand Thiago isn't a leader but he is still one of the best defenders in the world. If you can have a beef with him for crying than you should have one with Neymar as well.

Dunga is an even worse coach than Martino.

Honestly, I couldn't believe it when he was appointed head coach again. Why ? Who will Brazil get after he fails, Scolari ? lol.
Giving Domenech some serious competition for worst NT coach ever :coffee:

F

Flavia

New kits:

1614014_10154022737477640_1201539424575393868_o.jpg

Yellow shirt is good. The blue one isn't as good, the sleeves look funny.

CuleLife4Life

Dunga is still not calling up Thiago Silva.

Firmino dropped out after being snubbed for Kaka then replacing him because of injury. Now Jonas of Benfica is taking his place.

Home of Barca Fans