Brazil

Windhook

Yes, he was. A legendary figure. One thing about Zagallo that goes under the radar his assistant position in 1994 WC triumph. I bet his influence was much bigger than Carlos Alberto Parreira at that time. And the 1998 squad Zagallo managed was in my view the best along 1970, full of stellar talent, but Ronaldo's poisoning ended it all.

Andresito

Staff member
New manager is 61 year-old Dorival Junior. Joins after rescinding his contract with Sao Paulo with whom he finished 11th in the league.

Never heard of the man.

soul24rage

Potential lineup for Brazil

Bento; Danilo, Bremer, Beraldo, Wendell; Bruno Guimarães, João Gomes, Lucas Paquetá; Vini, Rodrygo, Raphinha

If England can't beat this team, then I have no words.

Jenks

Potential lineup for Brazil

Bento; Danilo, Bremer, Beraldo, Wendell; Bruno Guimarães, João Gomes, Lucas Paquetá; Vini, Rodrygo, Raphinha

If England can't beat this team, then I have no words.

Meh, friendly results mean nothing. Last time we played this fixture they had Neymar and Ronaldinho, and we beat them with Tom Cleverley in midfield.

soul24rage

Meh, friendly results mean nothing. Last time we played this fixture they had Neymar and Ronaldinho, and we beat them with Tom Cleverley in midfield.
Neymar was still playing in Brazil, Ronaldinho was at the end of his career and Tom Cleverley was in his prime.

Friendly matches doesn't matter at all, but still anything other than a win is embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans