Brazil

F

Flavia

Cbf confirmed dunga is staying. Nothing will change as long as those crooks are in charge, sadly. They sold the nt and only care about money.

BrazilFan

I didn't think he would be fired anyway. The result wasn't dire enough to warrant expulsion. We went out on penalties in the Quarterfinals. A first round exit would of most likely do the trick.

Dunga is probably on borrowed time anyway. I see this team struggling in World Cup Qualifying and if he does poorly the public pressure will be too much for him not to get fired.

barcanuck

Cbf confirmed dunga is staying. Nothing will change as long as those crooks are in charge, sadly. They sold the nt and only care about money.

State of emergency for Brazilian football. Selling their rights, selling all their players for any sort of profit to Ukraine, Russia, Turkey etc has caused the talent pool to play for money instead of the dream of making the national team.

They need a Germany like youth movement and start again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Poor Thiago Silva. Dunga already isn't his biggest fan and now this. International career in danger?

[tw]615590291454582784[/tw]

G

Gasgas

Poor Thiago Silva. Dunga already isn't his biggest fan and now this. International career in danger?

[tw]615590291454582784[/tw]

what did thiago silva do? sorry i havent been watching the copa america

Sunny Mir

what did thiago silva do? sorry i havent been watching the copa america

Was trying to play vollyball in a football match.:lol:
thaigo.png

BrazilFan

He doesn't have much fans in Brazil either after last year. I don't think his International career is done yet, it wouldn't surprised me if he benched again even though him and Miranda is still our strongest CB pairing for the time being.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
---------------Firmino---------------
--Neymar---Coutinho----Willian---
---------Oscar----L. Gustavo-------
--F. Luis---CB-------CB------Dani--

Why not try something like this? Oscar as a box-to-box, Gustavo holding, Coutinho and Neymar given free rein, Willian more defensive, Dani attacking on the right, F. Luis sitting back to cover for Neymar, and Firmino finishing stuff off

BrazilFan

I wait and see how Firmino does at Liverpool before I give him another shot at false 9. Danilo would be my RB and Marcelo my LB.

BrazilFan

Pep taking over after Mano wouldn't have work considering the time and patience it would taken for Pep to implement his style on a technically limited midfield pool and it isn't like he can train with them everyday. Pep IMO would need more than 2 years and he wouldn't be given that unless he wins the World cup and I don't think he would have. The CBF and the media isn't very patient.

Home of Barca Fans