Bayern Munchen

DennyCrane

Newsflash: The board of directors of the FC Bayern München AG will ask Uli Hoeneß to let his duties 'rest' for as long as the prosecution is investigating him.

Seems like this is the onset of the end of the era Hoeneß.

Faceless

No more faces at night
The midfielders of Bayern are one of the best this season. Solid mentally and tatically, they may even deserve to win the CL for a historic treble. I do hope Pep will succeed with this team and congratulations Bayern fans. Your team has proved everyone wrong... Last year only motivates them even more.

pavanmessi09

First gotze, And now Lewandowski.
Bayern are following in the footsteps of RM, Making their own galacticos, Stacking up world class players in their squad, Until it almost explodes.
But if i remember correctly, It didn't work that well for RM, This type of team building is not a recipe for a long time success. And what ever success they'll have, It's destined to be short lived.

Actually they are buying the proven players in bundesliga I don't think it's a one night stand

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD

poldep

I really envy Bayern right now. They are signing the best names out there.

If they go on like this I really can't see us winning against them next season. We will most likely only sign (and that is a maybe) 1 defender.

How come they are so busy in transfers already and our management are sleeping :(

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This is just trying to make excuses to satisfy yourself and other fans after Bayern's whooping. Face it man, they are the better team. Heynckes got the tactics perfectly mimicking Sacchi's Milan side of the 80's. Barca are a great team but there is no point in trying to deny and fuss about every little detail against Bayern.

Since you don't seem to understand how badly we got owned on a tactical level, allow me to explain. Heynckes used a system of false and clever pressing to shut down passing space which our team relies heavily on (like Sacchi's tactics). We couldn't get the ball to our midfielders many times let alone the forwards. They took advantage of our sluggish, lethargic play that day and fought with intense energy and stamina. They are a possession based team yet had no trouble waiting for Barca to complacently pass it before taking the ball and slaughtering on the counterattack. Muller ran the show that night and his fellow teammates were uncontainable.

Barca had injuries and other problems, so what? The way we played was so dominated by Bayern that it wouldn't have mattered player for player. Tito was back for the Bayern games, cancer doesn't do anything to change that and you should seriously know that's a pathetic excuse by now. Puyol wouldn't have been able to keep out the likes of an on fire Muller and Robben. And attributing it to the referee as well? That's just having a poor attitude. They had a few bad calls but so did we as they had many plays counted offside when they weren't.

Blaming this loss on politics?!?!?!!? Seriously!?!?!? The players weren't day-dreaming about pep when they were kicking a ball around and trying to score goals, I dunno where the hell you're getting this from.

Arsenal didn't figure anything out, they caught Bayern on a complacent day and nearly made them pay for their mistakes. It wasn't any tactical genius or outplaying them in any way at all, just chance. Bayern have been this good pretty much all season. Against Barca it was obviously one of their better (if not best) days but you can't act like their true identity is reflected in the Arsenal loss.

Bayern loves slow games??? They were the ones playing fast paced football that night, not even slightly hindered by this 'watered pitch'. Barca were complacent in passing around the backline or center circle while the Bayern forwards pressed and shut down any available space.

Rough, physical football? You're making them out to be some dumbass schoolyard bullies with all brawn and no brains. Bayern have great technically advanced players (Ribery, Robben, etc.) and while Muller can't dribble 3-4 players he's FAR more intelligent than most players on our team (even a great deal of our better players, don't let bias get in the way). They play better tiki taka than we do right now ffs.

Artificial score my ass, this was hands down a pure 2 legged victory by a dominant juggernaut of a Bayern side. Seriously look at this objectively because making excuses like this is why many people hate Barca fans.

Overall, very biased and inaccurate analysis. Bayern play some of the best technical football in the world right now yet you say they play "Frankensoccer"?!?!?! If we were to meet Bayern next year with our current system and players, we'd get flattened again, except at the hands of Pep.

PS. since you've nitpicked and broken down every one of Bayern's very rare losses, think about the same for Barca. If you were to go to such depths looking for flaws based on such isolated losses Barca would look like one of the worst teams in Europe right now.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't know what the matter is with the British. They are completely mesmerised by Bayern, a team they consider made up of Supermen. I wish they would get some perspective on this.

Arsenal's 2-0 win against Bayern in their own stadium at Allianz says alot about Bayern. Arsenal almost won 3-0 as the pressure they put on Bayern was starting to crack the Supermensch. Bayern was in a clear state of panic and if there was a little more time, Arsenal would have been in the final.

It was a very important match as Arsene Wenger said because it showed just some of the many flaws of the German team. Wenger wisely used the more aggressive 4-3-3 formation instead of his standard 4-2-3-1. This allowed Arsenal to set up camp just outside the German goalpost. Counterattcks by Ribbery and Robben were swatted like pesky flies by Arsenal. Barca also uses a 4-3-3 formation as standard and Wenger said that Barca is a much better team than Bayern.

Bayern also lost 3-1 to a team called BATE from Belorussia. They essentially used tiki-taka to defeat Bayern. The play was too fast for Bayern, especially in front of the goalmouth. This is one of the flaws that the Arsenal victory also revealed, Bayern could not cope with Arsenal's speed at Allianz.

Bayern's philosophy, such as it is, has no scientific basis and this is one reason you cannot use it to play Beautiful Football. They are deficient in and contemptuous of footskills, which were responsible for Arsenal's victory over them.

They are embracing an essentially glorified neanderthal style of playing. Bayern can't cope with Messis, Kagawas and Maradonnas. They deal with them the way Muller boasts: "I have other skills like size, power, speed, endurance. I can't dribble through 3 or 4 players but I can push them out of the way" something he demonstrated clearly in the matchch neanderthal thugs with Barca, where his neanderthal skills were admired not just by he British media, but by the Hun referee too.

Bayern is just a team of rich neanderthal thugs playing ugly Frankensoccer. Surprisingly, this is also the view of many Germans such as Dortmund coach Klopp and his team.

If you understand why Barca lost to Bayern, you will understand why the 2014 Champions League Cup will be lifted by Barca, not Bayern. If the two meet again it won't be very pleasant for Bayern. Their flaws are many and Barca will see them easily.

Are you Tito in disguise?

PS-This certainly rivals the post where somebody said Gareth Bale is better than Messi :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's not that bad. He makes some decent points actually. Bayern are not what everyone thinks. Forget the media hype. They are beatable. With a cb and a fuly fit team we can beat them

Cule4life

The Culest
It's not that bad. He makes some decent points actually. Bayern are not what everyone thinks. Forget the media hype. They are beatable. With a cb and a fuly fit team we can beat them

Mate every team is beatable. Thats not the point. He's saying that Bayern are a glorified Stoke City and only Barca's style is proper football rest is thuggish(Tito is that you?)

I could poke so many holes in his argument but i cant be bothered as its a waste of time.

Mate every team is beatable. Thats not the point. He's saying that Bayern are a glorified Stoke City and only Barca's style is proper football rest is thuggish(Tito is that you?)

I could poke so many holes in his argument but i cant be bothered as its a waste of time.

This. Are they beatable? Yes (as is every team). Are they slightly overrated? Maybe (Haven't really seen enough of them, so I can't really judge). But this post is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

0n0mat0p0eia

Every team is beatable...and frankly Bayern should have been beaten on Saturday night!

For starters they should have been playing with 10 men from the 25th minute when Ribbery threw his arm back into Lewandowski's face - straight red.

On 67 minutes Dante should have picked up a second yellow for the assault on Marco Reus that gave away a penalty.

Another example of UEFA/referee making their showcase 11 v 11 till the end AT ANY COST. In this case at the cost of the rules and integrity of the game!

Home of Barca Fans