Bayern Munchen

DucdeOrléans

Well, first of all the whole "best team in the world" label is a rather tiring and pointless thing but I am rarely as impressed by a team as I have been by this seasons Bayern München. So due to that alone I will use that label this time. This current Bayern München is every managers dream. Young, ambitious, experienced, phenomenal pressing only reminiscent to that displayed by a certain FCB under the guidance of Pep, amazing squad depth, players that individually can win you a game, well-defined tacticS (they are able to play in more than just one way depending on the opponent something FCB is lacking for good and bad), phenomenal defense and offense, the Bayern mentality of never giving up, physical and technical strength and a self-belief that is admirable. Moreover they have something to prove and they want revenge for the two CL-finals they lost.

My intention was not to compare FCB with Bayern by any means nor can any sane person argue against the fact that FCB have been the most dominant and successful team in the last 5 years (the results show that) and certainly under Pep. But this season I rate Bayern München higher and I think they deserve immense praise given how their last season ended and the many disappointments they have endured, most significantly the two CL-final defeats. To bounce back this way is not something every team does and not in this way.

But let's wait a few more months to draw conclusions from their season. All I can say is that I have been hugely impressed by their season so far.

Wait to seem them loss 0-5 against Dortmund this evening.:lol:

I guess I was right Waschdel.

Congratulations with the fully deserved win. Given all the circumstances I never doubted that you would win the tie. Bayern has been the most pleasing team to watch this season and I expect a very interesting final against either RM or Dortmund. The latter has a very little chance of advancing IMO.

Despite Bayern being a better team this season than RM (the best in the world in fact) I have a feeling that RM will win it. They will at some point eventually so they might as well do it.:)

But I will cheer for Bayern though.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Muller definitely would enter the world xi I'm sure of it. If we lose out to bayern, I hope they get the treble. Seems deserving. Congrats Bayern fans!

D

Don_Andrés

Awesome performance by them last night. I hope they win CL now. Gonna be even better next year, scary thought. Pep, Gotze and another CB already signed up.

What I do like about them is, when they buy, they buy absolute top quality no matter what the cost Neuer, Martinez, Ribery, Gotze etc. I wish we operated like that :angry:.

Leo10

:worthy:

I'm sure deep inside Pep wants Bayern to lose the final because if they win a treble, the only way for him is downhill.

Unless the final is Bayern-Madrid then Pep will have a conflict of interests :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Theconomist

Apparently Lewandowski has already signed for Bayern.
I wonder what Pep is going to do... he's going to have incredible attacking firepower. Some of it needs to go.
Bayern attack for next season: Lewandowski,Mandzukic,Gotze,Pizzaro,Gomez,Shaqiri,Robben,Muller,Kroos,Ribery all for 4 positions.
I'm guessing Robben and Gomez are leaving and Kroos is going to be reoriented towards a more central role.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Apparently Lewandowski has already signed for Bayern.
I wonder what Pep is going to do... he's going to have incredible attacking firepower. Some of it needs to go.
Bayern attack for next season: Lewandowski,Mandzukic,Gotze,Pizzaro,Gomez,Shaqiri,Robben,Muller,Kroos,Ribery all for 4 positions.
I'm guessing Robben and Gomez are leaving and Kroos is going to be reoriented towards a more central role.

Source?

F

Flavia

If they really get Lewa, and Pep gets it right, I fear we'll see another FCB dominating for years.

Garrus

First gotze, And now Lewandowski.
Bayern are following in the footsteps of RM, Making their own galacticos, Stacking up world class players in their squad, Until it almost explodes.
But if i remember correctly, It didn't work that well for RM, This type of team building is not a recipe for a long time success. And what ever success they'll have, It's destined to be short lived.

Irish_Cules

First gotze, And now Lewandowski.
Bayern are following in the footsteps of RM, Making their own galacticos, Stacking up world class players in their squad, Until it almost explodes.
But if i remember correctly, It didn't work that well for RM, This type of team building is not a recipe for a long time success. And what ever success they'll have, It's destined to be short lived.

They're not exactly buying a ridiculous amount of superstars and trying to squeeze them all into the first XI without any consideration for team balance. I reckon Kroos might suffer though. I think he'll be the one who is sacrificed from the starting line-up given the current signings, along with Mandzuckic.

---------------------Javi Martinez------------------------

------------Schwein-----------------

--------------------------------------Gotze

Muller------------------------------------------------Ribery

-----------------------Lewa---------------------------------

Home of Barca Fans