Bayern Munchen

Crews

If you have something against possession football, then don't fucking hire a coach who's known for possession football. It isn't that hard to wrap your head around.

>Implicate that a single Bayern fan with only emotional connection to the club has a say in it.

Your console is waiting for you to go back to it to play some more Fifa.

Stric

>Implicate that a single Bayern fan with only emotional connection to the club has a say in it.

Your console is waiting for you to go back to it to play some more Fifa.

I don't own a console. I wish I did, though. :lol: You're right, it does kind of implicate that supporters have a say in the matter, which they obviously don't, but my point is that if a particular coach whose style is well-known has been hired and he's already there, don't expect him to change, and especially not into what the previous coaches were doing. The club didn't hire him to imitate someone else.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Playing in their new 15/16 kit today.

FC-Bayern-15-16-Home-Kit.JPG

Siberia

I honestly think Luis Enrique would be better suited for Bayern than Pep. He'd give them possession football but with a more agression and directness, and strong in counters.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Boateng is playing well (offensively) today so far, feeding Mueller and Lewandowski with accurate long passes from the backline directly to the two. Something we need to watch out for on Tuesday.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I honestly think Luis Enrique would be better suited for Bayern than Pep. He'd give them possession football but with a more agression and directness, and strong in counters.

Pretty much sounds like Don Jupp.. :p

Crews

I don't own a console. I wish I did, though. :lol: You're right, it does kind of implicate that supporters have a say in the matter, which they obviously don't, but my point is that if a particular coach whose style is well-known has been hired and he's already there, don't expect him to change, and especially not into what the previous coaches were doing. The club didn't hire him to imitate someone else.

Haha fair enough and I do somewhat blame the board for hiring a coach of his style but Pep said he would continue from where Jupp left the team and perhaps the board believed in him. I also believe that after Bayern came back from the reconstruction and took its rightful place among the very best, Bayern started marketing its brand by building football academies abroad (the one in the USA is only I can remember atm.) They wanted a high-profile coach and Pep was the best candidate for that. With Pep they could market their brand globally and make Bayern more desirable in the latin-America and make Bayern a viable option for talents from that continent. So overall I don't personally believe that Pep was hired solely due to his skills as a coach.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Crews, who do you think the ideal coach for Bayern is at this point? Favre? Ancelotti? Definitely not Klopp, right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Klopp is a special coach and I would like to see him at Leverkusen or Frankfurt(which by they way has massive potential thanks to the enviroment and the money in there.) Schalke also has massive upside, enough money and a great organization but they have underperformed due to bad choices of coaches. But going from Dortmund to Schalke is like going to Real from Barca since the tension in the Rühr is intense so that won't happen.In those clubs he would have decent financial power and could create another great team for the league and strenghten the Bundesliga. Bundesliga has to have atleast 3 great clubs that belong to the top-10 in Europe. Buying Götze was foolish and weakened the liga in the long run for everyone but Lewandowski would have gone abroad if Bayern hadn't bought him so I don't understand the fuss about it.

As for the question I'd like someone pragmatic and Ancelotti would most likely do a great job but what I've seen Favre do with Gladbach with limited resources would make me wet if I were a girl. His style reminds me of what Jupp did at Bayern and he is also pragmatic. For me the answer is Favre, he's modern and adaptible and his style would fit our players better than well.

:lol:;)

Home of Barca Fans