Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On tweeter there is a rumor going around saying BeIN sport has received confirmation that Guardiola will take over City next season.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Anybody know when Bayern lost 4 in a row the last time? During the 90s maybe?

edit: Dang it, beat me to it... :p

Devils

Pep is getting the most harsh serving of reality ever. Football works in mysterious ways and i think its going to be us who puts an end to Pep's Bayern career on tuesday.

Jair Ventura

Generally well informed regarding transfers of Manchester City, owned by Sheikh Mansour, the chain beIN Sports (Middle East) announces that the English club has reached an agreement with Pep Guardiola for replacement Manuel Pellegrini next season . The technician Bayern Munich, with whom history goes wrong, has always said he wanted to lead one day in the Premier League. Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano, two of the leaders of Citizens, are very close to Guardiola since his time at Barca . For months they work at his coming.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Accord-pep-guardiola-manchester-city/557248

Louis Bloom

If Pep goes to Man City I will no longer take him seriously as a coach, nothing but money grabbing now, City have no pedigree or history or tradition

He will stay at Bayern. Probably will sign a new contract. Bayern has everything (apart from us) that he needs to be able to compete at the highest level of football. If he moves to England, Man Utd or Arsenal will be his destination.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Apparently, Bayern have never lost 4 in a row before... We all knew Pep was a man for breaking records.

Home of Barca Fans