Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

By selling Rakitić, and by letting Vermaelen, Samper and Munir go, we save up towards €220,000 in wages per week. Quite nice actually. I also believe we will sell Cillessen and Denis, and loan out Rafinha, which would save us an additional €175.000 - and €395.000 in total.

Do it !!

Then offer L Suarez back to Liverpool, straight swap for Firmino :)

I know some Liverpool guys who would actually be happy to swap !
They must think he's the same Suarez who left them :)

defyqa

By selling Rakitić, and by letting Vermaelen, Samper and Munir go, we save up towards €220,000 in wages per week. Quite nice actually. I also believe we will sell Cillessen and Denis, and loan out Rafinha, which would save us an additional €175.000 - and €395.000 in total.

Your numbers are a bit outdated, or maybe you confused net and gross wages. Just Rakitić, for example, is paid about 250k euros per week. Gross, of course.

Laplacian

When the hell are we getting a creative CM again? I don't care if it's Eriksen, Thiago or whatever. Get us a CM that produces consistent final balls.

Pepe Silvia

When the hell are we getting a creative CM again? I don't care if it's Eriksen, Thiago or whatever. Get us a CM that produces consistent final balls.
Arthur is here now... and he is actively working on his final product. You can see it. May take some time.

Arturo can produce final balls (see low cross to Messi in box) and he fights tooth and nail. It's there, may be the players don't get the creative sense from EV so they stay rigid.

xXKonan

Dv8Q49hWwAAWuMY.jpg

MD's front cover claims the club wants to sign 5 players in the Summer.

1 Goal Keeper
1 Defender which I assume is a CB.
2 Midfielders with De Jong and Rabiot being the leading candidates.
1 Number 9.

Cillessen is gone then if we are looking for a GK this summer.

Riordon

I would sell Cillesen too. It makes no sense to have him as a backup GF when we can get up to 50m for him. Buy a cheap backup GF. ter Stegen can easily play the few extra CDR games.

With a cheap GF and Todibo/Rabiot and De Jong for 70-75 there should be money for a quality 9. Cant think of any though.

I would just play what we have in attack the next seasons and wait until someone with real quality emerges. I would use the money for backs instead. F.Mendy is quality. And we need a rb.

soul24rage

I would sell Cillesen too. It makes no sense to have him as a backup GF when we can get up to 50m for him. Buy a cheap backup GF. ter Stegen can easily play the few extra CDR games.

With a cheap GF and Todibo/Rabiot and De Jong for 70-75 there should be money for a quality 9. Cant think of any though.

I would just play what we have in attack the next seasons and wait until someone with real quality emerges. I would use the money for backs instead. F.Mendy is quality. And we need a rb.

with the amount of $ the club earns, I'm pretty sure we can do a lot better than a cheap GF :)

Riordon

with the amount of $ the club earns, I'm pretty sure we can do a lot better than a cheap GF :)

Yes sure but do we really need an expense backup GF? They play a few CDR games each season, I really dont care about CDR at all. A mediocre GF can play until the semifinals and let ter Stegen play the last three games if necessary.

We should not spend more than 15m for a backup gf IMO.

SeloBarca

MD's front cover claims the club wants to sign 5 players in the Summer.

1 Goal Keeper
1 Defender which I assume is a CB.
2 Midfielders with De Jong and Rabiot being the leading candidates.
1 Number 9.

Cillessen is gone then if we are looking for a GK this summer.

So thats every position on the field :p
Cillessen goes both ways for me.
To be honest, hes way way to good to play second fiddle. He would be the starter in any team except Barcelona, and he kinda deserves it.
On the other hand, i dont mind a backup keeper of his quality.

The ever ongoing hunt for a RB..
Guess we will see more of that in the summer.
De Ligt is a priority after we get De Jong.
No need for another midfielder apart from De Jong.
For the number 9...how has Krzysztof Piatek been doing?

khaled_a_d

Yes sure but do we really need an expense backup GF? They play a few CDR games each season, I really dont care about CDR at all. A mediocre GF can play until the semifinals and let ter Stegen play the last three games if necessary.

We should not spend more than 15m for a backup gf IMO.

I felt he is joking about the use of "GF" which is abbreviation for "Girl Friend"

Home of Barca Fans