Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Will we have checked out West Ham's Declan Rice I wonder ??
Reports suggesting that he's top of Pep's wanted list and they may try for him in the Jan window .

He's 19 and plays holding midfield ( can do CB ) and he's supposed to be the next big thing ..

https://youtu.be/xvwoPpAStaA

PhilS

That Sport midfield of the future, I doubt that it is as good as the current midfield. I have not seen enough of De Jong to have an opinion about him. For the others except S. Busquets, I would feel good about Arthur and Alena being part of the rotation for many years, but I am not yet convinced either is Barca first 11 quality. For Rabiot, I also think he is a good bet to be a positive contributor to the team, but I'd be surprised if he is someone who we would like to start in CL knockout games. O. Busquets and Puig, possibly future 1st team members, but lots of these have not panned out in recent years.

If all those midfielders were on the team now, the best starters would still be Rak, Busquets and Vidal. But the current starting midfielders will all likely be aging out soon.

Zidane82

No thanks to either Kane or Firmino, He scored against a shitty arsenal defence big deal...

Firmino is Klopps first name on the team sheet for good reason .
He's as important in their build ups as Busqs is to ours ..

He's better in every way than the current version of L Suarez

I wouldn't take Kane if he was a free transfer .. he's a good player but good isn't enough for us ..

BarçaBarça

Firmino is Klopps first name on the team sheet for good reason .
He's as important in their build ups as Busqs is to ours ..

He's better in every way than the current version of L Suarez

I wouldn't take Kane if he was a free transfer .. he's a good player but good isn't enough for us ..

Haha, great joke. Problem is that he is going to be madly expensive.
If Pochettino leaves, it might be possible though.

Zidane82

Half of me hopes we get Kane just to see your faces when he goes MIA .., do you guys actually watch Kane week in week out ?

He's such a nice guy he'll end up just setting Suarez and Messi up and won't be the goal machine you all think he is ..

FCBfan22

Half of me hopes we get Kane just to see your faces when he goes MIA .., do you guys actually watch Kane week in week out ?

He's such a nice guy he'll end up just setting Suarez and Messi up and won't be the goal machine you all think he is ..

We shouldn't buy Kane and we can't buy Bobby. Simple as that.

LordLichtenstein

By selling Rakitić, and by letting Vermaelen, Samper and Munir go, we save up towards €220,000 in wages per week. Quite nice actually. I also believe we will sell Cillessen and Denis, and loan out Rafinha, which would save us an additional €175.000 - and €395.000 in total.

Home of Barca Fans