Arthur

aceshigh

Messi is not a spaniard, dumb cunt.

NOOOOO!! Are you sure??? :lol::lol:

Well, you can´t even understand a joke that Argentines themselves make sometimes, because Messi left Argentina to Spain when he was 12 or 13. So even Argentines many times ask themselves how much Argentine Messi really is.

Your derogatory words are not clever either.

what derogatory words?

Also fuck BRAZIL for being blatantly favored. Messi states the truth

and yet you still can´t even explain the fact Peru got an inexisting penalty against Brazil, according to the new interpretation of the rules of handball, or that Jesus was red carded for jumping for a ball while looking up, hitting his butt on the Peruvian back, who then fell on the ground with the hands on his face.

Nor are you addressing the issue Aguero stepped OVER Daniel Alves foot... it could actually be considered a foul by Aguero.
-------------------------------

if you doubt it, check IFAB (International Football Association Board) number 15.

at Rule 12 section, under handball, it says it is NOT an infraction if the ball touches the players hand when he is falling and uses his hand to support the body, unless the arm is extended horizontally away from the body (in which case it's not being used for support the fall)

On Explanations, it says that it's NATURAL MOVEMENT for the player to use the arm to support the body falling.

http://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/documents/786/111531_110319_IFAB_LoG_at_a_Glance.pdf

PAGE 7
The following will not usually be a free kick, unless they are one of the above
situations:
if a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their
body and the ground to support the body (but not extended to make the body
bigger)

Explanation
•it is natural for a player to put their arm between their body and the ground for
support when falling.

Last edited:

abiabi

he proved yesterday that he can attack space with the ball.

i hope he does that more in barca, although if it annoys the little napoleon because it 'invades his space' he wont be allowed to do it

xXKonan

He plays on the right with Brazil compared to when he played as an LCM here for most of the time.

Not really a fan on how we do our Midfield, Tite himself is a pretty conservative coach but it seems he's more flexible with Arthur than Valverde is. Arthur can sit back and control the game and be defensive but also be allowed to attack the spaces in front of him when needed.

Should just give him a run of games as an RCM with more freedom to attack the spaces in front of him and instead of trying to play him as a DM.

Jakabor

Arthur: "Messi’s words about corruption? It's his opinion, I respect it. I respect, but (laughs) there’s nobody better than them to talk more about that topic." [via invictos]

So he basically calls Messi a cheater then with that last part.

Fuck him.

Afromaticz

Arthur: "Messi’s words about corruption? It's his opinion, I respect it. I respect, but (laughs) there’s nobody better than them to talk more about that topic." [via invictos]

Fuck him.

Atta boy!! Already showing more Character than most of our players that blindly kiss Messi's ass lol future captain in the making.
Imagine lettin an Argentinian shit on you after bullying them on the pitch for centuries

Last edited:

xXKonan

He's taking a dig at Argentina in that comment.

I mean he's sticking up for Brazil there's no reason for him to be kissing Messi's ass in this case. I'm sure Leo expects it as well, I mean if Messi wanted more ass kissing he can just get that goober Suarez to do it for him.

aqua2nd

If I'm not mistaken, his former club Gremio was robbed by VAR against an Argentinian club in 2018 Copa Libertadores (basically South America C1)
Many people say that Conmebol is always bought to favor Argentinian clubs so that's what he talked about

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe small tension would be good for our club. All our players seem to be too comfortable. I hope DeJong and Arthur can outplay our veterans next season and either get them out of here or push them to play better.. Either way WIN-WIN..

(Not that I agree or disagree with his comment about Messi)

Afromaticz

If I'm not mistaken, his former club Gremio was robbed by VAR against an Argentinian club in 2018 Copa Libertadores (basically South America C1)
Many people say that Conmebol is always bought to favor Argentinian clubs so that's what he talked about

Yes they allowed a blatant River handball goal against Grêmio because they preferred to have an all Argentinian final between Boca and River. The cheek of Argentinians even mentioning corruption lol

BBZ8800

Fuck him.

His season is over.

EV don't rate him.
Messi will hate him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Fuck him.

Arthur is a fucking don. Called out Valverde's shitty tactics a few weeks ago and now he isn't afraid to say what he thinks. Arthur the future captain.

FinBarcelonafan

Arthur is a fucking don. Called out Valverde's shitty tactics a few weeks ago and now he isn't afraid to say what he thinks. Arthur the future captain.

Exactly what we need. Someone with new ideas and some balls. DeJong seems to be another leader. I expect a lot from him.

Home of Barca Fans