Arthur

Potroh

BBZ openly declared he hates Arthur. In his own words: "when players I hate are playing well, I obviously choose not to reply" when asked about going AWOL in this thread a few months ago. Then Arthur gets injured along came BBZ with his dagger lol.

Yes BBZ indeed hates Arthur, but only one thing escapes my head:
Why does he have the urge to repeat that after each and every game the poor midfielder plays, be it in Greenland or in the Camp Nou???

Well, "repetitio est mater studiorum" - repetition is the mother of all knowledge - but will this guy 'entertain' us with the same boring shit after each and every game in the new season???

Edit: forgot to mention that BBZ actually hates ALL Brazialian players for some reason, he even disliked Ronaldinho...

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Edit: forgot to mention that BBZ actually hates ALL Brazialian players for some reason, he even disliked Ronaldinho...

Wtf?
Ronaldinho-Etoo-Xavi is my favorite era ever.
I have also seen remarks that I hate black players because I have said that Dembele, Malcom and Semedo are meh. Lol.
They suck.
Not because they are black, but because they suck.

About me hating Brasilians, from 90s as a teen, my favorite teams at World cups were always Netherlands, Brazil and Scandinavian teams (they played meh but I liked their mentality and they were kinda Fair play teams without too much antics, unlike Italy for example).

My favorite 4 Barca's attackers ever are Ronnie, Rivaldo, Etoo and Messi.
3 black guys.
And 2 Brazilians.

Cafu and Alves are biggest fullback GOATs ever.
On the other hand, Brazil has offered some not so likeable players also.
Like Neymar, the biggest clown and a cheater ever.
Denilson, the most expensive clown and a flop in history.
Fabio Rochemback, the dumbest player who has ever played in our midfield.

So, you see, it is not about nationality or a race.

Anyway, you asked why am I repeating the same?
Well, at least 3 guys have called me tonight.

Barca22 with: but, but, but he can't pass...
Edmond Dantes.
And Tactivarium who said that someone has disappeared.

So, I came and explained that not too much has changed.
That Arthur plays in a different formation in a double pivot 4231.
That he has 5 creators in Brazil.

And here, he will again be the guy who will be subbed at half time at 0:0 score.
Because at Barca, he will be the guy who needs to create as a CM in 433, unlike in Brazil's 4231 where he is recycling possession and 5 other guys are playmakers (Cou, Firmino, Alves, Jesus, Everton).
Not due to EV, but because when we play against weak teams who parked a bus, a CM with Arthur's press resistance skills is really not a type of a player which we need in those matches.

But hey, let's wait the first matches.
He will be subbed again and then our fans will curse EV, lol.

Last edited:

Devils

He's looked incredible.

Unbelievable Brazil start winning again with a top tier controller like Arthur.

fergus90

He recycles possession fantastically, which despite not being a glamorous asset is extremely important to a team. Top quality midfielder without doubt in my opinion.

malvolio

if only coutinho would have clicked as an AM for us...

arthur-coutihno-FDJ would have been a very good midfield

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
if only coutinho would have clicked as an AM for us...

arthur-coutihno-FDJ would have been a very good midfield

Well that was the plan. However that's life, it doesn't always pan out as you expect. Chuck Dembele into the mix and you could say that we have been unlucky with our transfers in recent times. We did the homework but the formula didn't work.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Loads (don't know the exact number) but they gave up on the idea pretty quickly. He was completely lost in midfield and he offered nothing defensively (even Don Andres would try and tackle/get in the way).

Home of Barca Fans