Arthur

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He will be on the bench for most of our games this upcoming season with Valverde around. Hope he enjoys it. Don’t feel that sad for him anymore now, tbh.

Afromaticz

He will be on the bench for most of our games this upcoming season with Valverde around. Hope he enjoys it. Don’t feel that sad for him anymore now, tbh.

And why is that? He doesn't have to kiss Messi's ass. The guy failed yet again and the first thing on his mind was Brazil lol only a delusional Messi fanatic would believe that whatever Arthur said was wrong.
Like i said future captain in the making

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I like that he answered back. If you fire shots, you should expect them back.

Shouldn't have any bearing on his place in the starting XI next season, and it won't.

Leo_Messi

How old are you guys?

Arthur's comment (nothing wrong with it whatsoever) will have no consequences whatsoever nor should it. I doubt that Messi will even register it. Messi's comment was not well thought of and a consequence of his undeserved sending off and frustration due to an overall poor tournament.

Are you joking or serious?

That's because he wasn't going to be a starter anyway

:valverde2:

He will and should be. Alongside FDJ. No room for 2 of the 3 dinosaurs (Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal) to occupy 2 midfield sports if there is any trace of sanity left at the cub.

He plays on the right with Brazil compared to when he played as an LCM here for most of the time.

Not really a fan on how we do our Midfield, Tite himself is a pretty conservative coach but it seems he's more flexible with Arthur than Valverde is. Arthur can sit back and control the game and be defensive but also be allowed to attack the spaces in front of him when needed.

Should just give him a run of games as an RCM with more freedom to attack the spaces in front of him and instead of trying to play him as a DM.

Agree. Preferably with Semedo and Dembélé on the same right flank. Would help revive our almost non-existent right flank.

If I'm not mistaken, his former club Gremio was robbed by VAR against an Argentinian club in 2018 Copa Libertadores (basically South America C1)
Many people say that Conmebol is always bought to favor Argentinian clubs so that's what he talked about

That is what he referred to but it is too much expecting all users here to know that. However amazing that we had a user thinking that this was an personal attack at Messi.:lol:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Messi is a grown man, of course, he realizes he could face blowback for his comments regardless if the people are his teammates or not and I highly doubt he will take offense to what Arthur said. Hell Arthurs words had nothing to do with Messi himself.

Arthur is his teammate but he is also his own man. He doesn't need to agree with Messi all the time, especially when it concerns his own national team.

aceshigh

How old are you guys?

Arthur's comment (nothing wrong with it whatsoever) will have no consequences whatsoever nor should it. I doubt that Messi will even register it. Messi's comment was not well thought of and a consequence of his undeserved sending off and frustration due to an overall poor tournament.

Are you joking or serious?

He will and should be. Alongside FDJ. No room for 2 of the 3 dinosaurs (Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal) to occupy 2 midfield sports if there is any trace of sanity left at the cub.

Agree. Preferably with Semedo and Dembélé on the same right flank. Would help revive our almost non-existent right flank.

That is what he referred to but it is too much expecting all users here to know that. However amazing that we had a user thinking that this was an personal attack at Messi.:lol:

Messi took a jab at Brazil.

Arthur responded with a jab at Argentina.

I saw no jab at each other.

Someone said Suarez would kiss Messi ass.

I DOUBT that would happen if between Argentina and Uruguay. That rivalry is more bitter than between Brazil and Argentina. And Uruguayans are much more fanatical for their national team than Brazilians and Argies. It's even more a part of their national identity.

If Messi had taken a jab at Uruguay, Suarez would go Mike Tyson at Messi's ear. Just a little pun intended.

xXKonan

D_ERFrkWsAE9Sat.jpg

Vidal and Arthur made the best Copa America 11.

Messigician

“Messi’s words about corruption? It’s his opinion, I respect it. I respect, but (laughs) there’s nobody better than them to talk more about that topic,” he was quoted as saying by Twitter handle “barcacentre” (@barcacentre).

Wtf is that about? If you do not respect out club Arthur feel free to go to PSG. Absolutely distasteful comments implying we are corrupt as an institution.

aqua2nd

“Messi’s words about corruption? It’s his opinion, I respect it. I respect, but (laughs) there’s nobody better than them to talk more about that topic,” he was quoted as saying by Twitter handle “barcacentre” (@barcacentre).

Wtf is that about? If you do not respect out club Arthur feel free to go to PSG. Absolutely distasteful comments implying we are corrupt as an institution.

Are you sane? Why tf does Arthur refer to Barcelona as "them"?
He referred to Argentinian and remember that his former team Gremio was robbed by VAR against an Argentinian club this year.

God Serena

Why do you think he's referring to Barca, when being interviewed with Brazil, about a Copa America game...?

Are you okay?

aceshigh

This is really a strong pot you are smoking.

Really, what are you talking about?

Why would Arthur say "THEM" when talking about Barça?

Let's recapitulate:

1 - Messi and Arthur were playing Copa America, one for Argentina, the other for Brazil
2 - Messi is angry with Argentina's defeat and says Brazil owns CONMEBOL, that the Copa America was bought by Brazil
3 - Arthur jokes that nobody better than THEM to talk about corruption.

It's impossibly obvious that THEM = Argentina. Because Arthur doesn´t play for Argentina. So... THEM. If he was talking about Barcelona, as he plays at Barcelona, he would say US.

Are you confusing Argentina with Barcelona?

aceshigh

Are you sane? Why tf does Arthur refer to Barcelona as "them"?
He referred to Argentinian and remember that his former team Gremio was robbed by VAR against an Argentinian club this year.

last year, in 2018. Arthur being part of the team until midseason.

Home of Barca Fans