2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Vialli_92

Congrats on your win guys. It was definitely one of the better finals I watched in a long time.

I wasn't really upset with this final loss as much as I thought I would be.

The best team won on the night I cant deny that but with a bit of luck we might have been able to win but sadly we couldn't do it.

See u guys in next year's CL. We might meet again who knows or u guys might become the first team to defend the trophy.

Marchisio8

Banned
Few days late, but Congrats to all Barca fans.

I didn't expect much from this match, considering Pirlo was playing. We really played a really bad first half(I think they were nervous). However we picked it alittle up in the second half. Overall the best team won.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Man, the people on that Juventuz forum are saaaaaaaalty O_O. Somebody even hoped our plane got hijacked by terrorists on the way back :lol:.....
What's with forums like that? How people are allowed to wish death upon players while at the same time being praised by other members is baffling.
I love the people on this forum :D. I should probably start posting regularly again. It's been a while >_>.
Besides that, the Juventus fans that have come to this forum have been pretty classy.

I feel like it still hasn't sunk all the way in. I missed this feeling. Pure bliss :D

Richard.H

Man, the people on that Juventuz forum are saaaaaaaalty O_O. Somebody even hoped our plane got hijacked by terrorists on the way back :lol:.....
What's with forums like that? How people are allowed to wish death upon players while at the same time being praised by other members is baffling.
I love the people on this forum :D. I should probably start posting regularly again. It's been a while >_>.
Besides that, the Juventus fans that have come to this forum have been pretty classy.

I feel like it still hasn't sunk all the way in. I missed this feeling. Pure bliss :D

Many factors really but the main one is mods. If the mods are just as bad as the trolls, then it creates an absolutely horrible online community. The internet is an amazing place, but it can also be a terrible place if anyone is allowed to say anything deeply negative. The internet provides a protective layer where you can say anything and get away with it.

Luckily the mods here don't tolerate horrible trolls. In fact this is one of the few sports forums where I regularly see many fans of other teams posting their opinions. Go to any other team forum and you are bound to get insulted quite a lot with no mod intervention.

It also has to do with the fact that Barca has been arguably the best club in the past decade. It creates a lot of jealousy and hate from other fans.

Richard.H

Congrats on your win guys. It was definitely one of the better finals I watched in a long time.

I wasn't really upset with this final loss as much as I thought I would be.

The best team won on the night I cant deny that but with a bit of luck we might have been able to win but sadly we couldn't do it.

See u guys in next year's CL. We might meet again who knows or u guys might become the first team to defend the trophy.

Thanks mate, your team is a class act and hopefully more of your team's fans are like you.

Highly doubt we can retain the trophy mate. There are just too many factors that go into winning the CL (luck, fitness, form, etc.).

Height18

Because that place is filled with a bunch of idiots who have fallen into the "Trolling" culture of the internet, they think anything they say is clever and funny.

That place is garbage, their horrible attempts to be witty just makes you cringe. Unfortunately you see stuff like this all over the net, everyone now thinks they're comedians.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans