2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Thank you guys for being such an amazing team....I've seen my team loosing against Milan and Borussia when we had a much better team in comparison to the antagonists....and i've seen a lot of victories too...but this game was probably one of the most entertaing finals i've ever seen (i was in berlin by the way) , winning by losing that 's a strange feeling.... You guys probably don't know this , or maybe you know it but in a superficial way , when you guys started to became what you are , we were send in B starting with -17 the man who made our rebirth , Conte , left us last summer drammatically , saying that we could't seat a 10 euro team in a restourtant that cost 100...Real madrid but mostly you guys , being the martians that you are , prooved we are not a 10 euro team , and we belong in the elite of Europe..hope we will get stronger now with the money we earned

Our enemies are happy but i really don't care this final made me fell crazy in love with my team..

Thanks and hope to see you again , in a final , i've a feeling that no matter the result , it will be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYg-ZLLRUI

King Leo

Banned
Thank you guys for being such an amazing team....I've seen my team loosing against Milan and Borussia when we had a much better team in comparison to the antagonists....and i've seen a lot of victories too...but this game was probably one of the most entertaing finals i've ever seen (i was in berlin by the way) , winning by losing that 's a strange feeling.... You guys probably don't know this , or maybe you know it but in a superficial way , when you guys started to became what you are , we were send in B starting with -17 the man who made our rebirth , Conte , left us last summer drammatically , saying that we could't seat a 10 euro team in a restourtant that cost 100...Real madrid but mostly you guys , being the martians that you are , prooved we are not a 10 euro team , and we belong in the elite of Europe..hope we will get stronger now with the money we earned

Our enemies are happy but i really don't care this final made me fell crazy in love with my team..

Thanks and hope to see you again , in a final , i've a feeling that no matter the result , it will be epic.

That's the right attitude to a true sport fan. You pick up and keep going. It was indeed a good final. I feared the early goal will turn the game into a Brazil-Germany scenario but you guys kept on fighting and held it until the equalizer. Then, Barca fans were on the edge of their seat as we feared of letting in another goal. But thanks the heavens for the miracle of Messi who always comes to the rescue like Superman.

You played very well but you came against the strongest attacking force ever assembled in football. Hope you guys have a great season and until we meet again.

Last edited:

namaria

we were send in B starting with -17 the man who made our rebirth , Conte , left us last summer drammatically , saying that we could't seat a 10 euro team in a restourtant that cost 100...
bow to players who stayed with club at that time, all them showed that there r still love,trust, in football, and not all about money.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Classy, congrats on Juve's great season & good luck going forward! :cheers:

beogatts

if anyone can create a gif of the final goal until everyone 'attacked' neymar...:worthy:
coz tht was the best ending especially when pedro kicked the ball up in the air.

Home of Barca Fans