2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

serghei

Bayern had one year on top, RM/AM had one year on top as well, and now Barca has climbed back and anihilated the competition. :lol: Great year.

Barcino

TREBLE! again, madre mia! still cant believe. those guys are gods!

super happy for XAVI. he deserve this.
last years farewell with VV and Capi was ugh......

So happy! gotta congratulate all Cules!

Visce el Barca! y Visca Catalunya!

StarLord

Bayern had one year on top, RM/AM had one year on top as well, and now Barca has climbed back and anihilated the competition. :lol: Great year.

I am sure this has been said several times on this forum, but hey, let's say it again:

Last 10 years in the CL:

Barca 4 wins
Real Madrid 1 win
Bayern Munich 1 win
Chelsea 1 win
Internazionale 1 win
Manchester United 1 win
AC Milan 1 win

That is super impressive. We also beat every other team in Europe in terms of being consistent challengers on all fronts every single season. We only had one sound beating in the CL for ages, and we never needed penaldos and only once away goals to go through.

ATLBarcaFan

What a glorious end to a glorious season. I have to admit that I was real worried about this team in January, but boy did they prove me wrong. Even having to go back to work this morning hasn't dampened the high I am on from watching the game on Saturday.

aaron101

So is it true that Neymar will be the one to be awarded as top scorer since he has the least amount of minutes played compared to Cristiano & Messi?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So is it true that Neymar will be the one to be awarded as top scorer since he has the least amount of minutes played compared to Cristiano & Messi?

No, all reports i've read about this say they're all 3 top scorer, minutes played etc aren't taken into account.

Home of Barca Fans