2012 CdR Final: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-3

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
CNP (Cuerpo Nacional de Policía), Unidades de Intervención Policial, Policía Municipal, Agentes de los Mossos d'Esquadra and La Ertzaintza all among those called

Maria

I have a bad feelling about this game..:(

maradona.gif

M

mitkoa7x

I have a bad feelling about this game..:(

maradona.gif

I really doubt there will be a fight, our players are very disciplined. Athletic's players tend to play very rough against us but it wont escalate to a fight, our guys are used to it.

Maria

I really doubt there will be a fight, our players are very disciplined. Athletic's players tend to play very rough against us but it wont escalate to a fight, our guys are used to it.

Lol..the gif doesn't have anything to do with my expectations before this match..although that's how I feel since the game against Chelsea everytime I think about football.

W

woobie

I'm not especially worried about either the Barcelona or Athletic fans. I'm extremely worried about the Falange demonstration taking place before the game, even if there is supposedly going to be a heavy police presence.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not especially worried about either the Barcelona or Athletic fans. I'm extremely worried about the Falange demonstration taking place before the game, even if there is supposedly going to be a heavy police presence.

You know woob, I fear it won't matter if the basques or catalans are typically not problematic...Ethnic tensions are by their very definition tense...You throw in a football final, a bad economy, alcohol and some ultra extreme nationalists that you despise?...I think it's an incendiary recipe for disaster

Also announced that Madrid President, Aguirre, who fanned the flames, is now not going to be in attendance

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Esperanza Aguirre ( President of Madrid Peoples' party) : "If those Catalan and Basque fans decide to whistle from the stands as a protest against the Spanish national anthem, the final should be suspended. We can't allow a minority to offend our Spanish flag or the Spanish King. I am free to say what I think is right as Spain is a country with freedom of speech"

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Esperanza Aguirre ( President of Madrid ) : "If those Catalan and Basque fans decide to whistle from the stands as a protest against the Spanish national anthem, the final should be suspended. We can't allow a minority to offend our Spanish flag or the Spanish King. I am free to say what I think is right as Spain is a country with freedom of speech"
What a way to contradict herself in the same sentence...

Maria

Esperanza Aguirre ( President of Madrid Peoples' party) : "If those Catalan and Basque fans decide to whistle from the stands as a protest against the Spanish national anthem, the final should be suspended.
We can't allow a minority to offend our Spanish flag or the Spanish King. I am free to say what I think is right as Spain is a country with freedom of speech"

tumblr_m0kb4yiQmi1qawm4u.gif

Home of Barca Fans